April 8th, 2012, 8:05 pm #1

D-Backs start season 2 & ohhhhhhhhh
Remember the USS Liberty

April 8th, 2012, 9:00 pm #2

OOPS, 6-0 Giants...ouch
Remember the USS Liberty

April 8th, 2012, 11:22 pm #3

Update: S-W-E-E-P................................
Remember the USS Liberty

April 9th, 2012, 4:17 pm #4

the day to broom ya out of Comerica Park. Sorry Mr. Gibson, you have a good team, but not that good.....

April 9th, 2012, 4:49 pm #5

any team is at this point. What I really like about the DB's is they have no prima donas. I might consider a small wager re the clash at Comerica Park, say a 1/48 kit or so? I liked the name "Tiger Stadium" so much better than Comerica or Chase or Staples. AND I remember Charlie Maxwell making a throw from deep center to the plate, no hops, to nail a runner. Go Tigers and D-Backs. (and Orioles)
cheers,
M
Remember the USS Liberty

April 9th, 2012, 5:34 pm #6

How embarrasing.

April 9th, 2012, 5:47 pm #7

way it has for 10 out of 15 years...........D-Backs/Giants down to the wire. Always makes for an exciting season. That Posey is a real winner, and Sandoval is unstoppable. My main man Parra only made 2 errors all last year and here he makes 2 (scored as "1") on one play. Yikes.
Have a fun season.
M
Remember the USS Liberty

April 9th, 2012, 6:31 pm #8

fans will be fighting it out for the wild card spots. Dodgers season started out great with the loss of Frank McBankrupt and a near sweep of the Padres. Since we have the reigning Cy Young winner and the non drugged up NL MVP, I think we'll be giving you boys a run for your money. May have one of the most exciting players in the league at short, and Andre's started hot again in right. Thinking (and sure as heck hoping) the NL West is great all the way through.
McLents

April 9th, 2012, 6:39 pm #9

any team is at this point. What I really like about the DB's is they have no prima donas. I might consider a small wager re the clash at Comerica Park, say a 1/48 kit or so? I liked the name "Tiger Stadium" so much better than Comerica or Chase or Staples. AND I remember Charlie Maxwell making a throw from deep center to the plate, no hops, to nail a runner. Go Tigers and D-Backs. (and Orioles)
cheers,
M
Comerica park is so sterile sounding. It is a beautiful stadium though, much better than TS.
1/48th kit for a wager?? Sure! That sounds like fun!!
As you say, "Go tigers and D-Backs"!!!!!!! I hear ya!!!!
Have a great day!
Larry @ AUDI

April 9th, 2012, 7:44 pm #10

fans will be fighting it out for the wild card spots. Dodgers season started out great with the loss of Frank McBankrupt and a near sweep of the Padres. Since we have the reigning Cy Young winner and the non drugged up NL MVP, I think we'll be giving you boys a run for your money. May have one of the most exciting players in the league at short, and Andre's started hot again in right. Thinking (and sure as heck hoping) the NL West is great all the way through.
McLents
on opening day with a Dodgers #23 Gibson jersey on. Way cool. NL West should be a good race. It's time to bring the championship back to the NL West !!
M
Remember the USS Liberty