Cookie monster

Cookie monster

July 8th, 2012, 8:04 pm #1

After our two cats died we went to the animal shelter and gave a new home to another one because we did not want to stay without.This is Krümelmonster which is the German name of Sesame Street's Cookie monster.He is five years old and as you can see he is very affectionate.

Saluti

Giampiero

July 8th, 2012, 10:43 pm #2

hunk of cat. Is he part Bengal. Not tiger, Bengal tabby. Love those big stripes. He must weigh 15lbs or more.

Cheers,
Dave

July 8th, 2012, 11:33 pm #3

After our two cats died we went to the animal shelter and gave a new home to another one because we did not want to stay without.This is Krümelmonster which is the German name of Sesame Street's Cookie monster.He is five years old and as you can see he is very affectionate.

Saluti

Giampiero

Nice pics of a wonderful, big, beauti-cat!
That's Tabbies for you.

To them you're merely staff but you still let them run the place!
My Tabby regularly rouses my in the morning if she doesn't have the correct dry food in her dish.

Regards

July 9th, 2012, 12:26 am #4

Saluti

Giampiero

who is the happiest critter in this photo.

I am no expert but I am calling it a tie!!

Very nice,

California Steve

July 9th, 2012, 7:26 pm #5

Saluti

Giampiero

when you lost your last two, if you were planning to get another or another pair. Glad to see, looks like you have a new pal for life!

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

July 9th, 2012, 11:21 pm #6

Saluti

Giampiero

............for adopting older cats. I don't know how it is where you are, but here usually a cat over the age of two years has a difficult time finding a permanent home.
That one sure looks like he's gotten verycomfortable at your house!

Last edited by Kalishnikov-47 on July 9th, 2012, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 10th, 2012, 2:17 am #7

Saluti

Giampiero

What a fine, healthy, little lion you chose.

(Or perhaps Krumelmonster chose you ?)

A house is not a home without a kitty or two running the place.