Colpar Hobbies - Denver

March 14th, 2018, 7:05 am #1

Hello!!

I am traveling to Denver for a quick trip and I was curious to know which location is better for a selection of
plastic models and accessories?

Which location is a better? The Aurora Store - Colpar East or the Lakewood Store - Colpar West?

I wanted to save time and hit the best one? Can anyone give a recommendation? Thank you very much!!

Mark Copeland
Lakeville, Minnesota

Definitely Aurora!

March 14th, 2018, 9:37 am #2

Mark-

Their Aurora store is very plastic model focused, while the Lakewood store is more gaming. I think you'll find the selection at Aurora quite good!

- Dennis S.
Thornton, CO USA

Re: Definitely Aurora!

March 14th, 2018, 11:01 am #3

Thank you Dennis!! That helps a bunch. Looking forward to it!!!

Mark
Last edited by moke388 on March 14th, 2018, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

C'Mon Mark - No Small Gustos for You

March 14th, 2018, 4:53 pm #4

Hello!!

I am traveling to Denver for a quick trip and I was curious to know which location is better for a selection of

Which location is a better? The Aurora Store - Colpar East or the Lakewood Store - Colpar West?

I wanted to save time and hit the best one? Can anyone give a recommendation? Thank you very much!!

Mark Copeland
Lakeville, Minnesota
Hit BOTH!

ß!
Visit Roll Models at: www.RollModels.com

Colpar East is the place to go for plastic models!

March 14th, 2018, 5:13 pm #5

Hello!!

Mark Copeland
Lakeville, Minnesota
Also check out Aberdeen Books http://www.aberdeenbookstore.com for military history books and modeling reference material. Be sure to call before going, his hours are kinda weird.
Corey

Two must see museums if you are able -

March 14th, 2018, 8:59 pm #6

Hello!!

Mark Copeland
Lakeville, Minnesota
Wings over the Rockies is great, had a B-18 there when I went last year.
The Forney Museum of Transportation is a must if you like automotive.

Definitely agree re Colpar East. Thanks for mentioning Aberdeen Bookstore!

March 14th, 2018, 9:44 pm #7

Also check out Aberdeen Books http://www.aberdeenbookstore.com for military history books and modeling reference material. Be sure to call before going, his hours are kinda weird.
Corey
I'm glad you mentioned the Aberdeen Bookstore on S. Federal Boulevard. You're right, the hours are a bit unusual during the week(10 or 11 am to 3pm Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Closed Wednesday and Thursday), but it's reliably open from 11am to 4pm on Saturdays, whcih is always a good time to swing by for a visit.

Thanks for the mention, Corey!

Thank you very much for the suggestion!!

March 15th, 2018, 5:14 am #8

Wings over the Rockies is great, had a B-18 there when I went last year.
The Forney Museum of Transportation is a must if you like automotive.
Thanks for the tip Neil!! Awesome....I love B-18 Bolos!!

Mark Copeland
Last edited by moke388 on March 15th, 2018, 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.