classic airframes thanks to all.

classic airframes thanks to all.

February 14th, 2018, 9:48 pm #1

Hi, I really appreciate the advice given by a number of Hyperscalers. I had heard that Jules was considering restarting, clearly that's not likely now, however, as some have suggested, I may be able to contact the firms now owning the moulds. failing that, it's a scratch build session. Thanks again tho' guys, always get a good response on Hyperscale. Alan F.Smith.
Last edited by alan666 on February 14th, 2018, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

But what is the kit and part? Many of us have parts and pieces and half built CA kits.

February 14th, 2018, 10:01 pm #2

But what is the kit and part? Many of us have parts and pieces and half built CA kits.
Steven “Modeldad” Eisenman

I really don't care, do U?

Zu Asche zu Staub

the kit/pert requested is in the previous thread...............................nt

February 14th, 2018, 10:39 pm #3

the kit/pert requested is in the previous thread...............................nt

=

February 14th, 2018, 10:59 pm #4

Hi, I really appreciate the advice given by a number of Hyperscalers. I had heard that Jules was considering restarting, clearly that's not likely now, however, as some have suggested, I may be able to contact the firms now owning the moulds. failing that, it's a scratch build session. Thanks again tho' guys, always get a good response on Hyperscale. Alan F.Smith.
=
Last edited by samodeldad on February 15th, 2018, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zu Asche zu Staub

Since I specifically asked, and he did not respond....

February 15th, 2018, 12:22 pm #5

And he was not clear even when he did. Twice asked

Zu Asche zu Staub