Bubble gum on clothes

Bubble gum on clothes

February 1st, 2012, 7:27 am #1

Ok, so there is no need to ask why or how did it happen or anything else like this except just assume it did and now just offer you help and nothing more.

Bubblegum gets dropped on your shirt and the remote control gets mixed with it and it won't come off. l got the gum off of the remote but no idea how to get it of clothe. And NO I haven't washed it yet untll I talk with someone who knows more than I do.

Thanks for you help in advance

Gary Allen

February 1st, 2012, 8:01 am #2

Throw it in the freezer. When it gets good and hard, try to pick it off.

February 1st, 2012, 12:36 pm #3

Ok, so there is no need to ask why or how did it happen or anything else like this except just assume it did and now just offer you help and nothing more.

Bubblegum gets dropped on your shirt and the remote control gets mixed with it and it won't come off. l got the gum off of the remote but no idea how to get it of clothe. And NO I haven't washed it yet untll I talk with someone who knows more than I do.

Gary Allen
Easy fix - eucalyptus oil. Use it on car upholstery. n/t

February 1st, 2012, 1:25 pm #4

Gary Allen
It makes in non-sticky, and it'll roll right off.

Oil may stain you clothes, tho.

Bo