Bondo Industries Acquisitions takes delivery of 1/48 new tool CHICOM "Forger"...

Bondo Industries Acquisitions takes delivery of 1/48 new tool CHICOM "Forger"...

July 30th, 2011, 2:36 am #1

Not bad, not bad at all; and only $36 buckaroonies (shipping included in the price). Timewise, Lucky Models outdid themselves--one of my previous orders took 57 days--with a total time from order to delivery of about two weeks!

Molding is fairly crisp, petite engraving, decals and color illustrations for three versions (blue/green, two-tone gray, Soviet cammo). Wings can be posed folded, but instructions are minimal for this configuration (shows you where to make the cut, and provides the four semi-detailed wing ribs at said joints).

At last I can put away my decent-but-laborious unbuilt Wings 48 vac kit; any takers?

Bondo Phil
Weirdness Works Div.
Bondo Industries
Last edited by bondo455 on July 30th, 2011, 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 30th, 2011, 11:29 am #2

Bondo,

You sure you don't want a second Wings kit. I'll let mine go cheap and you can make them into bookends!

JR

July 30th, 2011, 1:33 pm #3

Not bad, not bad at all; and only $36 buckaroonies (shipping included in the price). Timewise, Lucky Models outdid themselves--one of my previous orders took 57 days--with a total time from order to delivery of about two weeks!

Molding is fairly crisp, petite engraving, decals and color illustrations for three versions (blue/green, two-tone gray, Soviet cammo). Wings can be posed folded, but instructions are minimal for this configuration (shows you where to make the cut, and provides the four semi-detailed wing ribs at said joints).

At last I can put away my decent-but-laborious unbuilt Wings 48 vac kit; any takers?

Bondo Phil
Weirdness Works Div.
Bondo Industries

I know you like the unusual and these might qualify, scale is a bit tiny?

Take Care and keep up the good work

Philip on Song Dog Ranch Kenedy,TX

Last edited by iluvflying on July 30th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 30th, 2011, 6:05 pm #4

Already have the lifting bodies; but they're 1/48 Collect-Aire! :)) nt

July 31st, 2011, 12:07 am #5

Bondo Phil
Weirdness Works Div.
Bondo Industries
....I just received the Hobby Boss F3H-2 Demon. It looks like a very nice kit as well. Much better than the Grand Phoenix Demon. Was thinking that I might use the GP resin on this kit but I don't think there's a need to. Maybe HB is getting their act together.

A pipe give a wise man time to think,
and a fool something to stick in his mouth.

August 1st, 2011, 1:26 am #6

Bondo Phil
Weirdness Works Div.
Bondo Industries
Just ordered mine also. N/T