Best price????

Best price????

June 18th, 2017, 3:30 pm #1

Hi what is the best price I can get a set of 1/32 F-14A decals?

I am in the UK where you could buy real aircraft for the price of modelling items from so....

The kit I have is from e bay , I got it at a reduced price because of the decals but it still was not cheap, I'm on a budget that's why I'm asking.

Any info please. Alfie

June 18th, 2017, 3:45 pm #2

The "best price" has too many variables to be able to give accurately.

However, perhaps your problem can be solved by approaching it in a different way:

You're on a budget? You might try going over to the Plane Trading section and putting the following on there:

"Looking for cheap 1/32 F-14A Tomcat decals" (topic heading)
Then in the part people read put: On a budget and looking for one set of 1/32 Tomcat decals (if you need a specific set of markings, specify what they are). I can pay up to _____ for them. Willing to take leftovers from your sheets you didn't use.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone isn't willing to simply send you a set they're not going to use once they know what you're looking for or what you're willing to accept. Hyperscale has a lot of generous, friendly people!

Hope this helps!

Last edited by slowhandshodges on June 18th, 2017, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 18th, 2017, 3:54 pm #3

Hi what is the best price I can get a set of 1/32 F-14A decals?

I am in the UK where you could buy real aircraft for the price of modelling items from so....

The kit I have is from e bay , I got it at a reduced price because of the decals but it still was not cheap, I'm on a budget that's why I'm asking.

Any info please. Alfie
Someone probably has some spares or a set of kit decals

June 18th, 2017, 4:23 pm #4

Thank you , never thought of that. Just placed an ask there
Thanks again for all your help

Alfie