Are there or will there be any 1/32 scale aggressor decals for the A4E/F Skyhawk

Are there or will there be any 1/32 scale aggressor decals for the A4E/F Skyhawk

July 6th, 2012, 2:18 am #1

A while back Two Bobs, offered Top Gun aggressor decals for the A4E/F Skyhawk. Were they available in 1/32 scale?

Are there any other 1/32 scale decals available?

Does anyone plan to offer such a decals sheet? They would be a nice option for the Trumpeter and hasegawa Skyhawk kits.

Jim Reagan

July 6th, 2012, 2:30 am #2

It had the centre line data pod and came with one decal option for a three
tone green tan brown scheme.
D

Silence will fall when the Question is asked.

Kevin_Smythers
Kevin_Smythers

July 6th, 2012, 5:48 am #3

A while back Two Bobs, offered Top Gun aggressor decals for the A4E/F Skyhawk. Were they available in 1/32 scale?

Does anyone plan to offer such a decals sheet? They would be a nice option for the Trumpeter and hasegawa Skyhawk kits.

Jim Reagan
Aggressor decals for the F-5E and A-4E/F.

See here:

They appear on eBay now and then, but I got my set from the Decal Bank via Britmodeller in the UK.

Hope that helps

Kev

July 6th, 2012, 6:19 am #4

Jim Reagan
I've got a set unused, make an offer

Mike in Ohio.

July 6th, 2012, 10:49 am #5

Jim Reagan
nt