Are there any 72-scale WWI Allied AC with rockets?

Are there any 72-scale WWI Allied AC with rockets?

January 8th, 2013, 11:48 pm #1

The ones attached to the (outer?) inter-plane struts. If yes, which AC, and by which model manufacturer? If yes, I will chase one (from here in Aust).
Just interested, because I 'aint got one (yet).
I reckon that they look interesting. What targets were the rockets used against? Balloons?
TIA. George, out.............

January 9th, 2013, 12:29 am #2

They are on French Nieuports against observation ballons.

http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/aircr ... lanes.html

Good luck!

Brent

Visit Roll Models at: www.RollModels.com

January 9th, 2013, 12:30 am #3

The ones attached to the (outer?) inter-plane struts. If yes, which AC, and by which model manufacturer? If yes, I will chase one (from here in Aust).
I reckon that they look interesting. What targets were the rockets used against? Balloons?
George, Toko makes a Nieuport 11 with LePieur rockets in 1/72. Nice little kit with many decal options. OOP but readily available on Ebay for cheap. also the DH-2 sometimes was armed with rockets. Tim

January 9th, 2013, 3:12 am #4

OOB

January 10th, 2013, 6:22 am #5

George, out............