AOKGB: Poll closed.

AOKGB: Poll closed.

February 1st, 2012, 9:00 pm #1

Will update this post with the final result in a few minutes.

EDIT: Sorry folks that the final result cannot be displayed at the voting site, but Micropoll does not allow showing the result once you have disabled voting. D'oh! So I took a screenshot:

No. of votes:
Firefly: 98
Hurricane I: 102
Texan/Harvard: 58
Old Harvard: 23
Mosquito: 67

A very close race towards the end - at one point the Hurricane was leading with only one point.

So my work is done and it's over to you, Greg: When do we start? Do we run in parallel with the Pacific GB or wait till that is finished? For how long should it run? Decisions, decisions

Remember: We have a winner but we don't really have any losers. Those of you who voted for the other four, do build them and post often!

Last edited by Claus Dam on February 1st, 2012, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 1st, 2012, 9:52 pm #2

as the order in which we build each AOKGB? Hurri, then the Firefly, Mossie, Texan....they could run alongside any other GB's like an RN GB etc......This was very entertaining and Im starting to do some glooin

I was clean,shaved and sober and I didnt care who knew it.

February 1st, 2012, 10:00 pm #3

EDIT: Sorry folks that the final result cannot be displayed at the voting site, but Micropoll does not allow showing the result once you have disabled voting. D'oh! So I took a screenshot:

No. of votes:

A very close race towards the end - at one point the Hurricane was leading with only one point.

So my work is done and it's over to you, Greg: When do we start? Do we run in parallel with the Pacific GB or wait till that is finished? For how long should it run? Decisions, decisions

Remember: We have a winner but we don't really have any losers. Those of you who voted for the other four, do build them and post often!

Thanks,
Allan

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery.

Multiple Mosquito Build, 1/72: Intro Part 1 Part 1.5 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Fini

Fathers Day A6M2: Intro Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Finish

Airfix Stuka 1/72: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Finish

Airfix Hurricane 1/72: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Finish

Airfix Orion III: Build Tutorial Finish

February 1st, 2012, 10:03 pm #4

No. of votes:

Or are we building strictly from the box... ?

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

* <i></i> * *
William De Coster / Belgium / previous builds on HS : Plastic Stories

1/72 - AZ Model - Kawasaki Ki-78 : Part I
1/72 - AGA - Polikarpov I-3 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V - Part VI /End

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God

February 1st, 2012, 10:10 pm #5

But that's just my opinion. I would think that most of us would be interested in as much diversity in the builds as possible. So fabric wing, two seaters, CAM ship Hurri (including catapult!)... let's see 'em!

February 1st, 2012, 10:41 pm #6

No. of votes:

Now, where's my knife...

February 1st, 2012, 11:18 pm #7

No. of votes:

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.

February 2nd, 2012, 9:43 am #8

It was built outside the timeframe for the GB. You have to take the kit apart and rebuild it when the GB starts.

Björn
Björn Bäcklund

http://baecklund.eu/scalemodels/home.html

February 2nd, 2012, 9:45 am #9

Now that's a cool idea!! n/t

February 2nd, 2012, 5:14 pm #10

It was built outside the timeframe for the GB. You have to take the kit apart and rebuild it when the GB starts.

Björn
I figure it is up to Greg or Claus to tell me if my build is eligible or not. Barring a ruling to the contrary and on the absence of a rule prohibiting building until after voting closed I figured I was committed. Adios, Larry.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.
Last edited by CSMO on February 2nd, 2012, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.