AOKGB(Hurricane) post

AOKGB(Hurricane) post

May 9th, 2012, 10:58 pm #1

Hi All

I have posted the group post on PP

I hope I didn't forget anybody - or anything (last few days have been a bit hectic, extra work due to unforeseen training = unhappy GF & I had to cancel a nice model show, and on top of that a disk crash on my computer...)

I would like to thank everyone who took the trouble to send me a mail with a picture & some words - I'm sorry I didn't have the time to reply to each one of you

Please feel free to pass me comments (here or with mail) or tips - for the future

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *
William De Coster / Belgium / Plastic Stories

1/72 - Special Hobby - TT-1 Pinto : Part I (incl Panthers Cup 2012 show report)
1/72 - Airfix/Jo-Han - Mitsubishi Zero/Rufe conversion: Part I
1/72 - Airfix - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV /end (incl. Model Force 2012 show report)

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God

May 9th, 2012, 11:45 pm #2

The posting on Plastic Pic it looks good.

Seeing them in one spot I think the group covered almost every variation on a Mark I, either by colour scheme or modification.

Cheers

Fred

May 10th, 2012, 12:30 am #3

Hi All

I hope I didn't forget anybody - or anything (last few days have been a bit hectic, extra work due to unforeseen training = unhappy GF & I had to cancel a nice model show, and on top of that a disk crash on my computer...)

I would like to thank everyone who took the trouble to send me a mail with a picture & some words - I'm sorry I didn't have the time to reply to each one of you

Please feel free to pass me comments (here or with mail) or tips - for the future

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *

1/72 - Airfix - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV /end (incl. Model Force 2012 show report)

It's really neat to see the whole group build presented like that. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Stuart

May 10th, 2012, 12:40 am #4

Hi All

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *

And thanks to Stuart for suggesting this in the first place. Such a great idea!

May 10th, 2012, 12:43 am #5

Hi All

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *

Thanks,
Allan

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery.

Multiple Mosquito Build, 1/72: Intro Part 1 Part 1.5 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Fini

Fathers Day A6M2: Intro Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Finish

Airfix Stuka 1/72: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Finish

Airfix Hurricane 1/72: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Finish

Airfix Orion III: Build Tutorial Finish

May 10th, 2012, 2:11 am #6

Hi All

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *

Great results!

May 10th, 2012, 7:29 am #7

Hi All

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *

Nice to see them all together in one post/place.
Good job

May 10th, 2012, 2:40 pm #8

Hi All

Thanks Airfix critters

* <i></i> * *

I just saw your post over on PP. Excellent job. But now you have started something and everyone will expect great things from each GB! I can't wait to see what you do with the Firefly GB and, of course, MEAGB...

Well done and great advertising.

Regards,

Dan From Tacoma, Washington USA

May 12th, 2012, 10:15 am #9

I don't mind doing this each time - but now I will (try to) keep track from the beginning - so less work in the end - and this was just the first time so it was kinda like testing the waters and the possibilities, but I think I can still grow into this as we move through more GBs - for the next time I try to seduce Brett to get us also on the What's New page

Thank you all again for the great builds - I was surprised to have almost 20... hope to (at least) equal this with the Firefly

* <i></i> * *