Anyone else having Photobucket problems today?

Anyone else having Photobucket problems today?

August 10th, 2012, 4:02 pm #1

"The action that you were trying to perform has failed.
Click here to go back to what you were doing. "

Normally, I don't have any issues, but it's not letting me log in. When I got to "downforeveryoneorjustme" it says it's just me that Photobucket is working.

I wanted to post a couple of pics to go with the TA-4 thread below.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
Last edited by Don McIntyre on August 10th, 2012, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

August 10th, 2012, 4:08 pm #2

Just now worked for me. nt

August 10th, 2012, 4:35 pm #3

Odd, it's working ok for me now, too. n/t
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

August 10th, 2012, 4:50 pm #4

Normally, I don't have any issues, but it's not letting me log in. When I got to "downforeveryoneorjustme" it says it's just me that Photobucket is working.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
I run Win7, IE9, and I usually access Photobucket in a separate browser, while I'm browsing/blogging. I often find that the PB session will freeze, and sometimes it will lock all of my open IE sessions. IE9 will recover, but I don't find other sites causing the same behavior.

The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.

August 10th, 2012, 4:56 pm #5

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

...I was having problems with PB and posted here. I was resoundingly put in my place that I should be using some other (any other) photo hosting service.

Well the problems I was having seemed to have resolved themselves on their own. I had several back and forth emails with PB's tech support to try and fix the issue but to no avail. I finally gave up. For whatever reason it started working again for me days later.

I had no issue using PB just a few minutes ago to post pics of my TA-4J in the thread several posts below.

jeff

August 10th, 2012, 5:29 pm #6

I've been finding it to be loading somewhat slower than usual the past few times I've been on there, but other than that, not a problem (never has been).

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

August 10th, 2012, 9:26 pm #7

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

Don't know why anyone uses it honestly..

August 11th, 2012, 12:00 am #8

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

Has been working fine for me, posted something with it last night and works fine today, I've never ever had a problem with it.

August 11th, 2012, 4:10 am #9

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

It works fine for me, like it always has; never a problem. n/t

August 11th, 2012, 4:52 am #10

I've been finding it to be loading somewhat slower than usual the past few times I've been on there, but other than that, not a problem (never has been).

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

I wonder why you put that in quotation marks.

The thing with Photobucket is, even when it works properly which I grant you is most of the time, it really sucks for the people who look at your photos. You know, the audience.