Anybody watch the Westminster Kennel Club dog show? Man, with all of the great dogs...

Anybody watch the Westminster Kennel Club dog show? Man, with all of the great dogs...

February 15th, 2012, 2:29 pm #1

...as finalists, the Pekingese gets Best in Show. Oh well, the judge knows what she's doing, right? Right?...

I loved the German Shepherd and the Doberman Pinscher, as well as the Irish Setter, even the Dalmation and the Dachshund. And the Kerry Blue terrier. With all of those regal finalists, that mop of a Pekingese wins. Not that I have anything invested in it, and I'm not a dog judge. You put your dog in the competition and you take your chances.

Lee G.

February 15th, 2012, 4:19 pm #2

Love it when the judges feel up the dog. My evil twin just wants to see one dog go postal, just once.

He was the most perfect example of his breed and more perfect than the most perfect of all the other breeds.

But every year I come to the same conclusion, the show has gone to the dogs and I'll never watch it again.

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming

February 15th, 2012, 5:10 pm #3

...as finalists, the Pekingese gets Best in Show. Oh well, the judge knows what she's doing, right? Right?...

I loved the German Shepherd and the Doberman Pinscher, as well as the Irish Setter, even the Dalmation and the Dachshund. And the Kerry Blue terrier. With all of those regal finalists, that mop of a Pekingese wins. Not that I have anything invested in it, and I'm not a dog judge. You put your dog in the competition and you take your chances.

Lee G.
I thought the award should of went to him. That lil'fluff bag...sorry just don't have a deep love for little yippie lap dogs.

In memory of our Annie...Go ahead punk, just try to take something out of my car!

February 15th, 2012, 5:25 pm #4

...though I would have been fine with any of the seven finalists EXCEPT the Pekingese. Such is life.

Lee G.

February 15th, 2012, 9:03 pm #5

Love it when the judges feel up the dog. My evil twin just wants to see one dog go postal, just once.

He was the most perfect example of his breed and more perfect than the most perfect of all the other breeds.

But every year I come to the same conclusion, the show has gone to the dogs and I'll never watch it again.

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

BUY THIS BOOK
ohh, that last comment was a bit ruff, wasn't it?

February 15th, 2012, 9:09 pm #6

BUY THIS BOOK

February 15th, 2012, 11:18 pm #7

Lee G.
I call those little things "feeder fish"

to qualify as a dog, I think it has to be at least 50 pounds and be a lab.

Craig

February 16th, 2012, 6:42 am #8

I thought the award should of went to him. That lil'fluff bag...sorry just don't have a deep love for little yippie lap dogs.

In memory of our Annie...Go ahead punk, just try to take something out of my car!
Just give him the keys, and no one gets hurt.

Jim

Retirement is so great, I don't know why I didn't start 20 years ago.
Not everything had changed, only the important stuff. - Charles Stross

February 16th, 2012, 6:47 am #9

Lee G.
She was picked up by the cops as stray/abandoned in June, I got her in August.

She's getting over the "dog shelter" shyness, and is lovable.

Jim

Retirement is so great, I don't know why I didn't start 20 years ago.
Not everything had changed, only the important stuff. - Charles Stross

February 16th, 2012, 2:39 pm #10

n/t