Anybody into McFarlane sports figures ..

Anybody into McFarlane sports figures ..

May 12th, 2009, 12:05 pm #1

I have an Ebay Auction for this take a look .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0316699690

Doug Kinder
"We rock at dawn on the front line
Like a bolt right out of the blue"
AC/DC

May 17th, 2009, 4:22 pm #2

Flat rate is for heavy stuff. Your shipping is outrageous!

Doug Kinder
Doug Kinder

May 17th, 2009, 5:40 pm #3

Doug Kinder
AC/DC
Are you a bidder on my item probably not ! The price of shipping and a box cost money so do your own laundry !

Doug Kinder
Doug Kinder

May 17th, 2009, 5:57 pm #4

Doug Kinder
AC/DC
Hey Ed did you win that school board seat out there in California

David Nickels
David Nickels

May 18th, 2009, 2:42 pm #5

Are you a bidder on my item probably not ! The price of shipping and a box cost money so do your own laundry !
"The price of shipping and a box cost money so do your own laundry ! "

Flat rate boxes are FREE. You can even go to the USPS web site and have them delivered FREE to your house. Postage does not cost you anything either... the buyer pays it.

You can mail those figures for about $4.50-$5.00. They arent heavy, large etc.

You may get more sales and interest with more realistic postage. I can actually report those to eBay for postage gouging also.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 18th, 2009, 3:48 pm #6

Yes flat rate boxes are free but the postage ain't David but a box that size to send that figure cost $13.00 and something i know from experience.

If i box that up and send it from my location outside the state it costs $8.65 priority. Your frickin delusional

Are you sending that figure Parcel post or first class. David i have experience with sending these figure and the only time that i have sold a figure and sent it for $4.00 or $5.00 is when it was sent 30 miles away from
David Are you threatening me ! Get a life !

May 18th, 2009, 3:49 pm #7

nm

David Nickels
David Nickels

May 18th, 2009, 4:36 pm #8

Yes flat rate boxes are free but the postage ain't David but a box that size to send that figure cost $13.00 and something i know from experience.

If i box that up and send it from my location outside the state it costs $8.65 priority. Your frickin delusional

Are you sending that figure Parcel post or first class. David i have experience with sending these figure and the only time that i have sold a figure and sent it for $4.00 or $5.00 is when it was sent 30 miles away from
David Are you threatening me ! Get a life !
Get a life dude I didn't threaten you. And funny you send me an email asking me to join your facebook friends. Sheesh.

It doesn't cost that much to mail a carded plastic figure. It still doesn't cost you anything... the box is free and the seller pays posage, which is my original point. I mailed a Trumpeter 1/350 Nimitz for only about $18 priority mail

May 18th, 2009, 4:48 pm #9

"I can report people for postage gouging" ? Duh Yeah i sent you an invite to be my friend you obviously need to get a life.
Whats a matter the hobby shop ain't doing so good you aren't selling very much on Ebay there hot shot ! Are you Jealous ? If you don't like the shipping charge then don't buy it simple as that .
In all Honesty David i got a ton of back up that will state that that shipping charge is a good one what are you trying to do sabotage me or something.
I'M A MODEL BUILDER! I DON'T OWN A HOBBY SHOP OR SOMETHING I DON'T GET SPECIAL REDUCED RATE FOR SHIPPING AND THEN CHARGE THE CUSTOMER FULL PRICE ! BOXES AREN'T FREE THE GAS TO TAKE IT OVER TO THE POST OFFICE AIN'T FREE STUPID.I'M NOT GETTING RICH OFF OF SHIPPING CHARGES BELIVE ME!

MAYBE YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR insulin SHOT YOU DELUSIONAL.

Doug Kinder
AC/DC

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

May 18th, 2009, 11:43 pm #10

Doug Kinder
AC/DC
He is a very reasonable guy and quiet frankly I believe the shipping is average I don't know how you guys got everything set-up in where ever you live but up in Wisconsin our shipping is just about retarded.