Any shops around Fremont, CA?

Any shops around Fremont, CA?

February 13th, 2018, 1:55 am #1

Going to see my daughter in the hospital (with limited visiting hours), but I think all the good Bay Area shops are gone...

February 13th, 2018, 2:25 am #2

try HOBBIES UNLIMITED, BERKELEY ACE hobbies, J&M..
hth
robi bean

February 13th, 2018, 2:45 am #3

their old location and their hobby section now sucks. Period. Vastly depleted from what it was in the old location. Hobbies Unlimited, in San Leandro, is a heck of a lot closer to Fremont, and is quite a good shop. R/C boats cars and aircraft; rows and rows and aisles and aisles of quality plastic kits, from all over the planet. I'd hit it an average of once every two months or so, even though I lived across the bay in Sausalito. Did most of my hobby buying of kits on-line... But, if you're in the Bay Area, H.U. is worth the trip. Hope your daughter is up and out fast...

February 13th, 2018, 5:48 am #4

Going to see my daughter in the hospital (with limited visiting hours), but I think all the good Bay Area shops are gone...
Tom -- see my note above - ment for you.

February 14th, 2018, 12:09 am #5

15 minute drive off-rush from Fremont. Fortunately it's a really good LHS, because it's about all that's left in the East Bay.