Any Red Sox fans out there??? Hows it feel....

Any Red Sox fans out there??? Hows it feel....

May 7th, 2012, 11:10 am #1

getting swept? Yeah baby my Orioles took all 3 games Friday thru Sunday....of course after Sunday's 17 inning game the Orioles won't be any good till Wednesday of this week. Mike

May 7th, 2012, 1:34 pm #2

looking forward to see how they do against the AL Champ Rangers !!!

regards
JOEY

May 7th, 2012, 3:17 pm #3

Rangers over the next 4 nights I'm cool with that. Again after 17 innings yesterday I wonder what the O's will have tonight. I got tix's for this Saturday night's game vs the Rays. You a Baltimore/Maryland man? Mike

May 8th, 2012, 12:10 am #4

getting swept? Yeah baby my Orioles took all 3 games Friday thru Sunday....of course after Sunday's 17 inning game the Orioles won't be any good till Wednesday of this week. Mike
I was a member of "Red Sox Nation" before there was a Red Sox Nation, so I've been down this road before. By the way, your position player pitcher was better than our position player pitcher. At least neither one of 'em pulled a Cole Hammel last night! And then admitted it. Stupid! 5-game suspension...big deal. All that amounts to is backing him up one day in the starting rotation. "You've been a bad boy - take an extra day off".
Oh and by the way, Cole...did you forget that YOU have to bat in your league? When is it you play the Phillies again?

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -
Last edited by craigindaytona on May 8th, 2012, 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 8th, 2012, 12:30 am #5

Rangers over the next 4 nights I'm cool with that. Again after 17 innings yesterday I wonder what the O's will have tonight. I got tix's for this Saturday night's game vs the Rays. You a Baltimore/Maryland man? Mike
No , have lived in North Carolina all my life !

I did get to go to Baltimore in the early 80's & watch them play the red sox !!!

Also got to meet Cal Ripken Jr !!!

regards
JOEY

May 8th, 2012, 1:28 am #6

looking forward to see how they do against the AL Champ Rangers !!!

regards
JOEY
So far, so good. Sorry, top 9th Rangers 14 - Os 3. N/T
Last edited by jabow1 on May 8th, 2012, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 8th, 2012, 10:59 am #7

Yeah Bo....I thought the O

May 8th, 2012, 11:00 am #8

flat Mon nite vs the Rangers...they were!!! The Rangers kicked our butt!!!! Mike

May 8th, 2012, 11:03 am #9

I was a member of "Red Sox Nation" before there was a Red Sox Nation, so I've been down this road before. By the way, your position player pitcher was better than our position player pitcher. At least neither one of 'em pulled a Cole Hammel last night! And then admitted it. Stupid! 5-game suspension...big deal. All that amounts to is backing him up one day in the starting rotation. "You've been a bad boy - take an extra day off".
Oh and by the way, Cole...did you forget that YOU have to bat in your league? When is it you play the Phillies again?

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -
pitched Sunday was a Oriole a few years back...I thought that was weird in a karma kind of way. Mike

May 8th, 2012, 7:58 pm #10

be without the angst. No matter how well the Red Sox do, bottom line, you just wait for the other shoe to fall. But it's a long season. The Sox have shown signs of life, just not sustainable yet. Pitchings a problem. But let's give it a bit of time, then we'll see where the teams shake out.
McLents (actually a Dodger fan, but I like Boston and the Sox)