Another 109, (Tamiya 1/48) Crashed

Another 109, (Tamiya 1/48) Crashed

December 3rd, 2010, 7:21 am #1

I finished this a couple of years back, and was inspired to post it here after seeing Sandor Fulop's awesome little dio "Damelandung" of the crashed 109. Here my proud luftwaffe pilot has crash landed at an angry english sheep hearder/farmer whose only weapon is his dog and a pitch fork. Overall it fell a little short of my vision but I was most happy with the finish on the aircraft itself. Thanks for looking.

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman

December 3rd, 2010, 8:03 am #2

I seem to remember this one. Was it posted here before, or am I thinking of something else!! Either way it was a pleasure to look at it again!!!

Brandon

December 3rd, 2010, 10:19 am #3

I finished this a couple of years back, and was inspired to post it here after seeing Sandor Fulop's awesome little dio "Damelandung" of the crashed 109. Here my proud luftwaffe pilot has crash landed at an angry english sheep hearder/farmer whose only weapon is his dog and a pitch fork. Overall it fell a little short of my vision but I was most happy with the finish on the aircraft itself. Thanks for looking.

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
The pilot seems not so worried about the farmer's fork...he should!

It may be "another 109", but it's very different! Nice one.
Massimo LaCivita

December 3rd, 2010, 12:46 pm #4

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
Amazing and impressive work!!!

December 3rd, 2010, 1:32 pm #5

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
Charles

December 3rd, 2010, 1:56 pm #6

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
Very nice little dio, with special mood! Congratulations!

Best regards,

Sándor

December 3rd, 2010, 3:29 pm #7

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
That's a bit of a slam dunk.

December 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm #8

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
n/t

December 3rd, 2010, 4:56 pm #9

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
I like very much....
JP

December 3rd, 2010, 6:07 pm #10

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman
Hyperscale has just surpassed the total number of Me 109s in WWII by about 100,000. I don't know if any of you guys know this, but there are other aircraft to model.