An Italian '109: the yellow 1 in ANR colors

An Italian '109: the yellow 1 in ANR colors

October 5th, 2011, 1:28 pm #1

Hello my friends, how are you? After ages I'm back with this '109. The last months I had some problems with my morther, but now it's almost over and I'm happy to post something. As the other friends of the italian forum where I write, I whish to thank all of you! I had bad days, but was important for my mind to relax with HS!!!
This model is an Academy G-14, not the best I know, nevertheless I had it on the stash and decided to build it. In effect it have to be the test bed for my new H&S Infinity.
It depicts the mount of Maj Mario Bellagambi in March 1945, few weeks before the italian capitulation.
Noteworthy the black cross on the fuselage and the he Italian flags, all of the small size. As, in my opinion, there were no time to loose, no fasci on the upper wings, even if no pics exist to comfirms it.
Gunze and Tamya colors, Dr. Toffano and Vallejo for clear coats.
A resin interiors for the Hasegawa kit, but I don't remember the firm.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ciao
Fabrizio

The mask for the yellow 1
[/IMG]

Ciao
Fabrizio

Massimo La Civita
Massimo La Civita

October 5th, 2011, 2:30 pm #2

I can easily guess how this will turn out....

October 6th, 2011, 7:13 pm #3

Hello my friends, how are you? After ages I'm back with this '109. The last months I had some problems with my morther, but now it's almost over and I'm happy to post something. As the other friends of the italian forum where I write, I whish to thank all of you! I had bad days, but was important for my mind to relax with HS!!!
This model is an Academy G-14, not the best I know, nevertheless I had it on the stash and decided to build it. In effect it have to be the test bed for my new H&S Infinity.
It depicts the mount of Maj Mario Bellagambi in March 1945, few weeks before the italian capitulation.
Noteworthy the black cross on the fuselage and the he Italian flags, all of the small size. As, in my opinion, there were no time to loose, no fasci on the upper wings, even if no pics exist to comfirms it.
Gunze and Tamya colors, Dr. Toffano and Vallejo for clear coats.
A resin interiors for the Hasegawa kit, but I don't remember the firm.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ciao
Fabrizio

The mask for the yellow 1
[/IMG]

Ciao
Fabrizio

Good to have you back sir - and with a nice 109

Very clever to use the decals as template for the masking, I hadn't thought of this yet

* <i></i> * *
William De Coster / Belgium / past builds on HS : Plastic Stories

1/72 - Airfix - Spitfre PR.XIX : Part I (incl Flying Legends 2011 show report) - Part II - Part III - Part IV (incl. Pilsenkit 2011 show report pt.1/2)
1/72 - Airfix - Me-262 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Post scriptum / end (incl. eDay 2011 show report pt.1/2)
1/72 - AGA - Polikarpov I-3 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V
1/72 - KP - MiG-15 UTI : Part I - Part II (incl. Pilsenkit 2011 show report pt.2/2) - Part III - Part IV

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God

October 7th, 2011, 7:14 pm #4

I can easily guess how this will turn out....
Really? I can't! :-) N/T

October 7th, 2011, 7:15 pm #5

Good to have you back sir - and with a nice 109

Very clever to use the decals as template for the masking, I hadn't thought of this yet

* <i></i> * *
William De Coster / Belgium / past builds on HS : Plastic Stories

1/72 - Airfix - Spitfre PR.XIX : Part I (incl Flying Legends 2011 show report) - Part II - Part III - Part IV (incl. Pilsenkit 2011 show report pt.1/2)
1/72 - Airfix - Me-262 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Post scriptum / end (incl. eDay 2011 show report pt.1/2)
1/72 - AGA - Polikarpov I-3 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V
1/72 - KP - MiG-15 UTI : Part I - Part II (incl. Pilsenkit 2011 show report pt.2/2) - Part III - Part IV

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God
Hi Willam, thanks for the post! n/t