After months and years on ebay, I found a MIA kit from my youth.

After months and years on ebay, I found a MIA kit from my youth.

September 23rd, 2011, 8:51 pm #1

I built a 1976 Dodge Charger in the 70's and I almost certain this is the kit or different boxing. I remember it being black styrene. But at lease I know what I am looking for. But not paying that price for the kit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380370345754?ss ... 1423.l2649

September 24th, 2011, 3:52 am #2

is worth something. Yeah $50 shipped seems to me a high price BUT if it'll answer your prayers, scratch that itch, AND you'd say OK to 20 bucks, why not just get the monkey off your back once and for all for the extra 20-30 and then be free to go on to the next bucket list item?

You sure it was 32nd? I was a 24/25th car kit builder in the old days and there were very few popped in blk plastic. The AMT Model T Ford comes to mind. I think some Revell 24/25s too. Monograms, esp the cartoonie show cars, were molded in many diff colors like orange, yellow, red, etc. Most AMT and MPCs were white. Not 100% but most as I recall and I built/have in the stash 100s of 60-80s AMT, Revell, JoHan, Monogram, MPC, IMC kits. A very few Pyro, Lindberg, etc. Tons of Tamiya, Hasegawa, Fujimi, etc, too but I think for your Charger search, only US made kits apply.

Tom Hall
Tom Hall

September 28th, 2011, 4:22 pm #3

Lindberg Snap-Fit would be 1/32nd. I pick those up whenever I find 'em to fill out a couple of "junkyard" jewel dioramas, but I never saw that one. I like them because IMHO opinion the 70's produced some really dull, drab cars and Lindberg made kits of of a bunch of them! I couldn't very well have a scrapyard full of Corvettes and Boss 302 Mustangs....