AF Pacific GB Dinah

AF Pacific GB Dinah

March 19th, 2012, 12:14 am #1

All,

I've been loving seeing all the neat group build completions! I was feeling really guilty since I was just working on some scratch stuff.

So...here is part of a Dinah. I'm using this as therapy but still played around with Massimo-like interior to dress it up. It will be in flight and I'm in the process of painting on the markings as the decals are kind of nasty.

Anyway, I think it will get done by the due date. The P-40 is close too.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Dan From Tacoma, Washington USA

March 19th, 2012, 1:03 am #2

s

March 19th, 2012, 7:26 am #3

All,

I've been loving seeing all the neat group build completions! I was feeling really guilty since I was just working on some scratch stuff.

So...here is part of a Dinah. I'm using this as therapy but still played around with Massimo-like interior to dress it up. It will be in flight and I'm in the process of painting on the markings as the decals are kind of nasty.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Looks good so far - waiting to see what the colour scheme will be. I see canopy masking in your future...

Regards,
Adrian

March 19th, 2012, 9:27 am #4

All,

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Compared to Fe-2b this will be a walk in th park for you.

Looking forward to seeing it finished

Fred

March 19th, 2012, 10:18 am #5

All,

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

"Massimo like" cockpit means "empty and black-painted" lately...
Massimo LaCivita

March 20th, 2012, 3:36 am #6

All,

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

This will look sweet.........

Thanks,
Allan

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery.

Multiple Mosquito Build, 1/72: Intro Part 1 Part 1.5 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Fini

Fathers Day A6M2: Intro Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Finish

Airfix Stuka 1/72: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Finish

Airfix Hurricane 1/72: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Finish

Airfix Orion III: Build Tutorial Finish

March 20th, 2012, 5:10 pm #7

All,

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

This is gonna be good. I can see "The Smith Touch" already in that painting and masking!
Best...Ted...

Current Build:
Mad About Migs Pt. 1; Mad About Migs Pt. 2; Mad About Migs Pt. 3; Mad About Migs Pt. 4; Mad About Migs Pt. 5; Mad About Migs Pt. 6; Mad About Migs Pt. 7; Mad About Migs Pt. 8; Mad About Migs Finish

Tall Tales:
Kanal Kampf: A Spitfire Story
Cold War Incident
The Lucky Mig

Previous WIP Builds:
Matilda Makeover Pt.1; Matilda Makeover Pt.2; Matilda Makeover Pt.3; Matilda Makeover Finish;

The Big Spit Pt.1; The Big Spit Pt.2; The Big Spit Pt.3; The Big Spit Pt.4; The Big Spit Pt.5; The Big Spit Pt.6;
The Big Spit Pt.7; The Big Spit Pt.8; The Big Spit Pt.9; The Big Spit Pt.10; The Big Spit Pt.11; The Big Spit Finish;

Me109 Pt.1; Me109 Pt.2; Me109 Pt.3; Me109 Finish;

Vickers Tank Pt.1; Vickers Tank Pt.2; Vickers Tank Pt.3; Vickers Tank Pt.4; Vickers Tank Pt.5; Vickers Tank Pt.6; Vickers Tank Finish;

Connies Pt.1; Connies Pt.2; Connies Pt.3; Connies Pt.4; Connies Pt.5; Connies Pt.6; Connies Pt.7; Connies Finish

March 20th, 2012, 8:57 pm #8

Looks good so far - waiting to see what the colour scheme will be. I see canopy masking in your future...

Regards,
Adrian
I much prefer rigging to canopies any day!

I hope this one turns out as a nice office sitter...

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

March 20th, 2012, 8:58 pm #9

"Massimo like" cockpit means "empty and black-painted" lately...
Well...notice I didn't show a pit close up? I would if it had been up to your standards.

This one is just pure fun.

Regards,

March 20th, 2012, 8:59 pm #10

Compared to Fe-2b this will be a walk in th park for you.

Looking forward to seeing it finished

Fred
It's kind of fun and VERY relaxing. Plus, you can actually pick it up when you need to!

More soon.

Regards,