Advice on dealing with lost package not allowed on HS

December 6th, 2017, 9:39 pm #1

Big brother is watching. Brett, there was good advice in the comments. Shame on you.

December 6th, 2017, 9:44 pm #2

Hi Steve,

Your post and subsequent replies were confrontational and littered with insults and name calling.

If you want to re-post the information minus the attitude, the post will not be deleted.

I kept a copy of the original post if you'd like it for editing and re-posting. Drop me a note on btgreen@mac.com if you want me to send it to you.

Bye for now,

Brett

Last edited by hyperscale on December 6th, 2017, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Name calling

December 6th, 2017, 10:22 pm #3

Brett,

I don't appreciate name calling directed at me when I put a non-confrontational post out here hoping to get a bit of reassurance about what is for me a sizable potential loss of a package. It was not my intention to give the appearance of 'calling out' a vendor whom I have done business with for years, without a single glitch.

I did not start this, but I am more than capable of verbally dealing with posters out here who hurl insults at me from behind their keyboard.

I have been posting out here for so long I do not even remember when I started. I have also been selling out here for a long time.

This site has a great deal of potential but I will not countenance being bullied or made fun of by anyone on this site. I have learned what to expect when I voice a legitimate concern out here and I have also learned what to reasonably expect when it comes to making a good transaction gone bad right again.

Finally, I appreciate the fact that you pay attention to what is posted out here.

Thanks,
Steve
Last edited by lspalmer54 on December 6th, 2017, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Name calling

December 6th, 2017, 10:57 pm #4

Hi Steve,

If you feel that a post has been insulting towards you, just let me know and I will take care of it straight away.

However, if anyone continues to "verbally duel", they will be blocked and barred.

The rule about insulting language and name calling has been in place for nearly 20 years. I am pleased to say that it rarely needs to be enforced and the tone of the Forum is generally friendly and helpful.

Any action that I take is intended to keep it that way.

Bye for now,

Brett

Roger that!

December 6th, 2017, 11:14 pm #5

Thanks

+1

December 6th, 2017, 11:50 pm #6

Brett,

I don't appreciate name calling directed at me when I put a non-confrontational post out here hoping to get a bit of reassurance about what is for me a sizable potential loss of a package. It was not my intention to give the appearance of 'calling out' a vendor whom I have done business with for years, without a single glitch.

I did not start this, but I am more than capable of verbally dealing with posters out here who hurl insults at me from behind their keyboard.

I have been posting out here for so long I do not even remember when I started. I have also been selling out here for a long time.

This site has a great deal of potential but I will not countenance being bullied or made fun of by anyone on this site. I have learned what to expect when I voice a legitimate concern out here and I have also learned what to reasonably expect when it comes to making a good transaction gone bad right again.

Finally, I appreciate the fact that you pay attention to what is posted out here.

Thanks,
Steve
+1
Remember the USS Liberty