A chassis, some tires, and a sheet of plastic, Wif.....

A chassis, some tires, and a sheet of plastic, Wif.....

May 29th, 2012, 1:15 am #1

Why do I do these things, I just want to build, and ideas start flowing. This my SWB, fast insert, light armored vehicle. Could be dropped by helo, or air dropped. Made for backroads, or tight narrow streets. It was a fun exercise in, "What the heck is he doing"!!

Enjoy the madness....

Cailfornia Steve..... pics

May 29th, 2012, 1:49 am #2

to keep the Occupunk / Face-Diaper People under control.

May 29th, 2012, 1:53 am #3

Why do I do these things, I just want to build, and ideas start flowing. This my SWB, fast insert, light armored vehicle. Could be dropped by helo, or air dropped. Made for backroads, or tight narrow streets. It was a fun exercise in, "What the heck is he doing"!!

Enjoy the madness....

For some reason, it reminds of modern version a WW 2 Dingo. Use this as an ambulance, short/medium distant comm. truck. But rear wheels should also turn like the front wheels so vehicle has a tighter turning radius. But I really like what you did.

May 29th, 2012, 2:34 am #4

to keep the Occupunk / Face-Diaper People under control.
I should have included a wash station on the rear! Not too late.

Funny stuff. And I have been in Oakland. Maybe I should present the prototype to the city council.

Never know, might get a contract.

California Steve

May 29th, 2012, 2:40 am #5

For some reason, it reminds of modern version a WW 2 Dingo. Use this as an ambulance, short/medium distant comm. truck. But rear wheels should also turn like the front wheels so vehicle has a tighter turning radius. But I really like what you did.
and I could lay down some cool dounuts on the average front lawn. But get out of trouble fast.

Glad you liked it.

California Steve

May 29th, 2012, 9:55 pm #6

Enjoy the madness....

Nicely done and very well painted, the design looks like modern anti-mine armour with the hull angles like that to disperse the blast from exploded mines.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

May 30th, 2012, 12:19 am #7

I have been admiring your talents for a while.

California Steve