2012 IPMS USA NATS DECAL SHEET NOW ON SALE!

2012 IPMS USA NATS DECAL SHEET NOW ON SALE!

August 12th, 2012, 8:18 pm #1

Hi Guys!

The 2012 IPMS USA Nats decal sheet is now up on the web site!

http://www.rare-planedetective.com/deca ... #IPMS_2012

Supplies are limited. Last year we sold out in a day! We have a few more sheets this year, but I wouldn't wait around, or you might miss out.

Jeff Garrity
Rare-Plane Detective

August 13th, 2012, 3:16 am #2

nt

Jeff Adair
Adairsville Ga

August 13th, 2012, 3:31 am #3

....I don't see too many takers on this one I suspect.

August 13th, 2012, 5:33 am #4

Hi Guys!

Supplies are limited. Last year we sold out in a day! We have a few more sheets this year, but I wouldn't wait around, or you might miss out.

Jeff Garrity
Rare-Plane Detective
I believe the cost is $12 + $4 shipping totaling $16.  I didn't check all the way out but if you click on the paypal link it shows a projected cost of $16  total.   I could always be wrong though.

D

--
David Wrinkle -
"It's just the sort of bloody silly name they would choose!" -RJ Mitchell

August 13th, 2012, 7:46 am #5

Hi Guys!

Jeff Garrity
Rare-Plane Detective
Better fix asap. Can imagine the lost orders as the clock ticks away.

Unless of course he is actually chg'g 16 post! Naw, couldn't be.

August 13th, 2012, 11:03 am #6

nt

Jeff Adair
Adairsville Ga
Having just ordered these decals upon seeing Mr. Garrity's post, I can assure you that the shipping is only $4. The grand total with shipping is $16.

I agree that the web page is confusing and could be clearer. However, I've dealt with Mr. Garrity many times these past few years and in my opinion he is a stand-up kinda guy.

Rick

August 13th, 2012, 11:45 am #7

nt

Jeff Adair
Adairsville Ga
it's 16.00 shipped. Threw me at first also.

August 13th, 2012, 1:34 pm #8

....I don't see too many takers on this one I suspect.

After seeing prior conventions sheets, this one was a huge letdown.

With all the florida subjects available, military and auto, it would have been nice to have seen something other than 3 F-4D that is on a standard sheet, which will probally show up on another TB release (if it hasnt already), and then end up in the bargan bin for $4.00.

I think most folks expect more for thier "exclusive" IPMS nationals decal sheet.

TB was probally too busy working up the OPFOR package and didnt spend much time on the Nats sheet.

oh well...

the free sheet from the MRC booth was almost a better grab! It will probally get used more than that Nats sheet.

Andy

August 13th, 2012, 6:49 pm #9

Haing been involved in a convention or two here in Phoenix, I can tell you that the decal maker for the nats, no matter who it is, does not choose the subject matter. The hosting club comes up witht he subjects and the references. The decal maker simply draws up the artwork and gets them printed for the chapter.

I can also tell you that the OPFOR stuff was finished before Bob even had the references in hand for this sheet.

Cheers

Mike
Two Mikes Resin

"Who throws a shoe...honestly....you fight like a woman"

August 13th, 2012, 7:27 pm #10

thanks for the explaination... in that case, I will defer the critisim of subject choice to the host. Ill let them explain thier subject choice.

On the other hand, I have some Nats sheets from TB in the past, and those were a bit more interesting, even though 1/2 the subjects are outside my norm, but at least there was variety.

BTW, I picked up a OPFOR pack for somebody else..took a gander at the pods and they looked great. Nice work there!

Cheers,
Andy