1967 C10 C15 Chevy Fleetside kit ..

1967 C10 C15 Chevy Fleetside kit ..

December 30th, 2010, 11:25 pm #1

looking for a friend..... is the oop AMT kit the only one out there ??..anybody have anything that they want to part with ?? ..thx.. Rob

December 31st, 2010, 3:55 pm #2

No joy on a '67 without paying eBay/collector/scalper prices. Closest commonly available is the AMT '72 Chev Fleetside, currently OOB I believe but reissued several times and available at reasonable prices. It's a long-bed; if you need a shorty, that's what razor saws are for.

Modelhaus has resin repops of original AMT '67 Chev truck grille and some other parts too. You CAN get there from here, if you really want to:

http://www.modelhaus.com/index.php?y=59 ... mit=Search

"Don't let us get sick,
Don't let us get old,
Don't let us get stupid, all right?"

--Warren Zevon

"Two out of three ain't bad."

--Meat Loaf (actually Jim Steinman)

January 3rd, 2011, 4:15 am #3

looking for a friend..... is the oop AMT kit the only one out there ??..anybody have anything that they want to part with ?? ..thx.. Rob
Take a look at R&R Resins, they are currently casting one.

January 4th, 2011, 2:35 am #4

Couldn't find one listed with R&R. That's prolly a GOOD thing. Their stuff is a real crapshoot on quality. Some is good and some completely unbuildable. They DO stand behind it and will refund your money, but you'll pay shipping both ways.

I DID find a listing for a '67 Chevy truck with RMR resin. No picture of it and I have NO experience with them, so can't speak to their quality one way or the other, but here it is:

http://www.freewebs.com/rmrresin/nf125.htm

"Don't let us get sick,
Don't let us get old,
Don't let us get stupid, all right?"

--Warren Zevon

"Two out of three ain't bad."

--Meat Loaf (actually Jim Steinman)

January 5th, 2011, 9:36 pm #5

..the info and effort.. Rob