1/72 Hasegawa A6M2b Zero

1/72 Hasegawa A6M2b Zero

May 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm #1

I just finished my 1/72 Zero today, it is Pretty much OOB with the exception of some PE seat belts. It was painted with Gunze Mr Color lacquers. Prop blades are Alclad. Weathered with oils, pastels and silver pencil. The decals are the kit decals. Hope you enjoy it. Now I can finally start something else!

Geoff

Last edited by caabreu on May 14th, 2012, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 14th, 2012, 8:39 pm #2

Simply beautiful, Geoffrey!

One of the more colourful A6Ms i've seen.

d-bot

May 14th, 2012, 8:47 pm #3

I just finished my 1/72 Zero today, it is Pretty much OOB with the exception of some PE seat belts. It was painted with Gunze Mr Color lacquers. Prop blades are Alclad. Weathered with oils, pastels and silver pencil. The decals are the kit decals. Hope you enjoy it. Now I can finally start something else!

Geoff

Nice Zeke, Geoffrey.......very crisp and clean.

Andy

If it ain't movin'?.........paint it!!

May 14th, 2012, 8:56 pm #4

Geoff

And you knocked it out of the park! Nice job on that one. I enjoyed building it in TAIC livery.

It is better to be the stomper rather than the stompee!
It is better to be the Stomper rather than the Stompee!

May 14th, 2012, 9:07 pm #5

Geoff

Charles

May 14th, 2012, 9:18 pm #6

Geoff

that's gotta be a 1/48th kit, right? Really, that is a great job, it really shines. Interested to see many more modelers going to lighter shadings not limited by panel lines. It looks really good on this one. Nice.

May 14th, 2012, 9:39 pm #7

Geoff

r

May 14th, 2012, 11:30 pm #8

Geoff

Super sharp work, and that's a neat scheme. Love it!

Stuart

May 15th, 2012, 4:32 am #9

Geoff

Great looking model and very nice photography!

Thanks for posting the photos and sharing it with us.
Aloha,
Val

May 15th, 2012, 5:23 am #10

Geoff

Nice to see an A6M2 in an attractive Nakajima green scheme for a change. keep up the good work!

Best
Chuck