1/72 Dragon /Cyber -Models Sea Vixen FAW 1

1/72 Dragon /Cyber -Models Sea Vixen FAW 1

June 25th, 2012, 12:42 pm #1

HI Guys
[/img]
Here is my latest built with the Pavla cockpit and nose. Lots of stupid mistakes by the manufacturer . This will appear as an article in a future edition of MAi so that is why only one image.
Hope you like her despite her short comings?
John
Last edited by tigger_917 on June 25th, 2012, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 25th, 2012, 1:23 pm #2

/

"Max Flex" The key to Naval Success

June 25th, 2012, 1:32 pm #3

Lets put it this way, I will not be recommending it! and I suspect the text I have written will be heavily edited when published as it is not very complimentary! I hope that I have pointed out the errors in the article but I may have missed some too as there were so many.

John

June 25th, 2012, 1:39 pm #4

HI Guys
[/img]
Here is my latest built with the Pavla cockpit and nose. Lots of stupid mistakes by the manufacturer . This will appear as an article in a future edition of MAi so that is why only one image.
John
Looks very nice from here !

June 25th, 2012, 2:14 pm #5

HI Guys
[/img]
John
... Hard to see any mistakes from here.

I'd love it if Airfix did a FAW 1 to go with the FAW 2...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

June 25th, 2012, 3:55 pm #6

HI Guys
[/img]
John
Very nice!

Brandon

June 25th, 2012, 5:03 pm #7

Lets put it this way, I will not be recommending it! and I suspect the text I have written will be heavily edited when published as it is not very complimentary! I hope that I have pointed out the errors in the article but I may have missed some too as there were so many.

John
/

"Max Flex" The key to Naval Success

June 25th, 2012, 5:36 pm #8

HI Guys
[/img]
John
I'll be picking up the MAi issue with the article when it hits the newstands, but I was just wondering if you could mention the fit of the part?

Thanks,
Val

June 25th, 2012, 6:46 pm #9

HI Guys
[/img]
John
can't wait to read the article.

June 25th, 2012, 9:46 pm #10

HI Guys
[/img]
John
Stunning model !!!! WOW !!!! - looking at the pic I cannot discover any mistake !!!! all my compliments for such a great work !!!!!

I've done the old FROG model many many years ago and I've in my stash a couple of Xtrakit Sea Vixen FAW.2 but it'd be possible to backdate the kit and get a FAW.1 - I do'nt know if the Xtrakit is better or worst than the Cyber-Model release !!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK