I have the following for sale or trade:
1/48 Mercury- Redstone package consisting of:
- Reissue of theclassic Revell 2 in 1 kit featuring the Mercury and Gemini space capsules. The kit is complete and the parts are still sealed in the original factory bag.
- Real Space Models Mercury (Window version) resin detail set
- Two out of production Glencoe Jupiter C rockets combined in one box that will allow you to build a complete Mercury-Redstone rocket.
- Full set of Attic Aircraft Models Redstone Rocket decals that I took from a New Ware conversion kit
- Two references included that would be a great help to anyone building the capsules and has instructions on combining the Revell and Glencoe kits to make the Mercury/Redstone:
- Space in Miniature #5 – Mercury: Gemini A Guide for Scale Model Builders
Price is $80 plus postage
Lodela/Revell special edition 1/32 Bristol Beaufighter and includes:
- PE fret for the cockpit
- New decals for TF.X
- Vacuform clear parts
- Vacuform white plastic sheet with a thimble nose, torpedo and flat horizontal stabilizers.
- No assembly, but I did put some Milliput in the base of the thimble nose to reinforce it
Warriors Model 1/48 Fairey Fulmar Mk.I
- Resin kit with white metal
- No canopies
- No decals
MikroMir 1/32 Fokker E.V/D.VIII
- Some lose parts
- complete, no assembly
B-17 Flying Fortress" Classic Aircraft and How to Model Them by Jerry Scutts
- 120 pages
- Many photos
- Modeling section on building the Monogram 1/48 B-17
- Excellent Condition
My specific trade want is the WNW 32072 - Sopwith F.1 Camel "USAS"
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.