1/48 Boston Bomber Instrument Panel

1/48 Boston Bomber Instrument Panel

March 23rd, 2012, 10:41 am #1

I picked up a Classic Airframes Boston Bomber and it was missing the resin instrument panel.Can anyone familiar with this aircraft recomend a replacement part that is similar from another kit or possibly P.E. TIA

March 23rd, 2012, 10:53 am #2

try Sprue Bros or Great Models, or one of the other big online shoppes- at one time they had these parts as replacements, since a bunch of the kits went out without the instrument panel. If no luck I may possibly be able to make a resin copy of mine, but I promise you it won't be fast!

bob
"Ignorance is bliss, but I find learning more interesting." - Me, as far as I know

March 23rd, 2012, 11:26 am #3

I picked up a Classic Airframes Boston Bomber and it was missing the resin instrument panel.Can anyone familiar with this aircraft recomend a replacement part that is similar from another kit or possibly P.E. TIA
Thanks for the suggestion,I will try to email some of the retailers.

March 23rd, 2012, 3:02 pm #4

It's very easy to scratch build if you have a picture of it. Someone here gave me one when the kit came out but I must have filed it away in the wrong spot, can't find it in my Baltimore folder.