1/32 LSC He 111Z conversion set -Anyone out there also have this kit?

1/32 LSC He 111Z conversion set -Anyone out there also have this kit?

May 28th, 2012, 6:20 pm #1

Building away on this kit over the last two weeks now. Is there another one of these kits on a building table or shelf out there in big model land?

It was a good value for two complete Revell He 111 kits,resin center wing section,H engines and vac formed partws. Some holes to fill inh the resin and fitting of the resin parts.

Great fit of center wing to the two fusalages. Will require some setup jig to glue the three sections together and have them in line. But the contures match up.

Would like to hear from anyone else who has this kit.

Keith

May 28th, 2012, 7:09 pm #2

Hi,
Could you provide the web site for LSC, I'd like to try and order some of their conversions.

Thanks
Jim

May 28th, 2012, 8:12 pm #3

I do not know if they have a website. I purchased mine thru Great Models.It was not easy since it was released at the time that they were closing down.
I know that Sprue brothers did not get that line to sell,so I do not know where to guide you to their kits.
I have their Me110 convertion kit and the He111Z conversion kit.

I was lucky to get the Zwilling kit.

Only with the Help of Gordon at Sprue Brothers was I able to contact and get my kit shipped from Great Models.

Gordon went out of his way while dealing with the bussiness of purchasing Great Models to ask them the status of my order,and finding out when it would be shipped to me.
I had sent over six emails to the Great Models contact address with no answers to my questions as to my paid order for the Zwilling kit by LSC for $230.00.
I emailed to Sprue Brthers asking if they had another email address for great Models,so that I could contact them and get an answer about my order.

Gordon emailed me back that day and said that they had not purchased that line from Greta Models,but he would ask the people at Great models about my order.
He did and emailed me back that they would be shipping my kit in the next week to me.I also recieved an email from Lioc at Great Models after Gordon had asked about my order for the Zwilling. I recieved my kit the next week.

To be fair with Great Models,this was the ONLY ORDER that I EVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH! Other than this last order I always had excellant dealings with Great Models over the last ten years.

I have always had great service from Sprue Brothers,and this help from Gordon shows why they have such great service.

Keith

May 28th, 2012, 10:23 pm #4

Scratchbuild?

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.

May 29th, 2012, 2:46 am #5

n/t

May 29th, 2012, 5:26 am #6

Scratchbuild?

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.
First I'm going to make a two dim. cutout profile of the plane,then I might make a 1/32 balsa stick and silkspan covered Gignant.It will hand from my livingroom vaulted ceiling.

Keith

May 31st, 2012, 4:46 pm #7

n/t
Take care.
Eric Descarrier
London
UK