1/12 Tamiya cars for Sale

1/12 Tamiya cars for Sale

moose
moose

February 6th, 2011, 10:02 pm #1

I have the following cars for sale. All have slight starts on them (mainly small exterior pieces and engine blocks - very minimal) All kits have pieces various pieces clipped but everything seems to be there. These are the huge 1/12 and NOT 1/24 or 1/20 scale.

The FW14B and the Ferrari F190 are missing the instructions (easily sourced on the web) and the FW14B includes the RARE Camel decals.

There are not new but I would say a bit better than the typical "builder's kit" Take a look...

These are sold "as is" but I do believe they are complete. I will not ship outside the US due to the size and weight of these boxes...

If you are interested in the kits you are very aware of the triple digit prices they command...especially the Williams!

1/12 Tamiya Williams/Renault FW14B - $70.00

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

1/12 Tamiya 641/2(F190) - $70.00

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

1/12 Tamiya Porsche RSR Type 934 "Jagermeister" - $70.00

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Shipping is $12.00 for the first kit and $4 per additional kit.

Buy all 3 for $200 and I pay shipping in the US! Paypal please!

moose
moose

February 6th, 2011, 11:23 pm #2

Just realized I put in the wrong price....

Tim
Tim

February 7th, 2011, 11:20 am #3

I have the following cars for sale. All have slight starts on them (mainly small exterior pieces and engine blocks - very minimal) All kits have pieces various pieces clipped but everything seems to be there. These are the huge 1/12 and NOT 1/24 or 1/20 scale.

The FW14B and the Ferrari F190 are missing the instructions (easily sourced on the web) and the FW14B includes the RARE Camel decals.

There are not new but I would say a bit better than the typical "builder's kit" Take a look...

These are sold "as is" but I do believe they are complete. I will not ship outside the US due to the size and weight of these boxes...

If you are interested in the kits you are very aware of the triple digit prices they command...especially the Williams!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

PM Sent

moose
moose

February 9th, 2011, 1:40 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Come get it....see above pics..

February 10th, 2011, 2:16 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Let me know...

Kevin
Kevin

February 15th, 2011, 3:28 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

What kits do you have left, and what are your prices for those?