Don't insult anyone
Don't say anything that you wouldn't want said to you. If you directly inuslt anyone (without them insulting you first), you will be banned for a minimum of two days. If this continues, you will be banned for good.
Don't annoy anyone
If you purposely annoy someone or act annoying, you will get warned. If it continues, you will get banned.
Don't use other people's avatars or signatures
Try not to use other people's avatars or signatures. Not only does that get annoying, but it tends to get confusing. If you keep using a stolen avatar and/or signature, you will get banned for a minimum of one day and have your avatar and/or signature removed.
Don't double post
Use the edit button if you decide to change something in your post or want to add something. If you double post, both your posts will be deleted.
Use proper grammar and spelling
This is not a chat room. Take your time with your posts. Use proper punctuation so people can actually understand what you're saying. Use proper spelling so that people don't have to struggle to read your post. If you don't know a spelling to a certain word, then just try to get it right.
Stay on topic
If you deliberately go off topic, your post will be deleted. Stay on the designated topic. If you accidentally go off topic, then it can be forgiven, depending on the situation.
Don't mess with the mods
If you feel the need to challenge the mods of offend them in any way, you will be banned. However, If you feel that a certain decision wasn't fair, please send a Private Message (PM) to the Administrator (Me, Hyperboy), and I will resolve it.
Please follow the rules, and we won't have any problems!
Moose Jun 28 2005 @ 12:22 PM wrote:You know what? This place is really sad, and I'm not just talking about the random crap section because it hasn't really helped this place alot. If you guys want to just sit around and complain about this place AND NOT DO A SINGLE DAMN THING ABOUT THIS FORUMS SHAPE. Whining is NOT how you fix this place and IT NEVER EVER WAS DONE THAT WAY. Complaining willl NOT get an off topic post deleted, it will NOT fix someone's grammar and it sure as hell will NOT make someone a moderator for a forum filled of a bunch of kids who hang out at Flashplayer or Newgrounds or wherever all day. You all CAN help this place, by doing one of the following things:
1. If you have nothing to contribute to the current topic DON'T post in it.
2. Use good grammar, I would like to use this time to bestow Spellcheck.net upon those who fail in English class.
3. If there is someone insulting you, is off topic, or posted something offensive use the firetrucking report button.
4. If you have a problem with someone send them a private message or use Dark_Angel's Therapy thread that she made.
5. Don't act all depressed and stuff. It can often annoy people and make bad moods around here even worse.
6. New members aren't going to stop coming here, and yelling at them will just give this forum a bad name. Help them out with questions and whatnot instead.