Vincent Bane

December 16th, 2016, 1:52 am #1

wrote:
>> Accessing Restricted Personnel File
>> Bypassing Security.
>> Do you want to continue?
Y or N?

Y

So you've found my diary have you? Well allow me to tell you more about myself. I am Vincent Bane. I'm about sixteen and a half, 5"1 and used to attend Hyakuji until the school closed. My weight is about 165 and a half lbs. You're still here? Dang. You must want to know a lot about me. Okay, next I'll inform you of what I'm like. So here you go. I'm a First Year of Class C.

Here's:

Who I am:
wrote:People picked on him a lot when he was younger due to the unique abilities he had and it made him withdraw into himself and become colder. That is to say that he is very secretive and takes a while before he trusts anyone, even the teachers. He is also prone to be very protective of his technology and has OCD about getting the latest or best technology.

Another part of his personality is his desire to surpass the others with different powers and so he is secretive of all the powers he has, and not many people become his friend as he is not trusting of most of the people he meets. Sometimes he suspects they may have ulterior motives. Furthermore he tends to be trusting of those who help him out, at least to a degree. Also any new technologies would interest him such as Hyakuzor, or King Kaimu for example would be something he would want to learn about.
Again you keep questioning me? Fine. I guess I have to tell you more about myself, huh? Very well. Here we go. Read my biography.

The story of my past:
wrote:
Born to a family who wasn’t exactly the richest, Vincent would be sent to boarding school at about age 7 so as to spare him the cruelty of his dad. It was one of the kindest acts his mother would unknowingly perform for him as this would lead to the development of his ability. You see one day a student beat him up when he was near a computer lab at about age 8. The resulting explosion of the computer system should have killed him.

But it did not. Instead the damaged computer system repaired itself and his power began to manifest, the power to use and control data based constructs and do many things with data that technomancers could not traditionally perform. One of his teachers tried to convince him not to use his abilities ever again but it did not work. He passed school from studying, and from using his abilities to hack in and change his grades a little.

As he grew older he learned more about his abilities, but did not have full control. So he heard of Hyakuji and after siphoning off enough money from his old school to live off of for a while, he moved to Hyakuji and decided to enroll. He does not know what the future will hold for him, but has high expectations.

After the events of Link Joker his parents transferred him around to other schools, eventually finding Senki Academy. He's only recently enrolled however and is still learning.
Now, you want to know what I'm capable of? I suppose I can share that much.

Capabilities:
wrote:
His power more or less lies with technology although he is not considered a technomancer from the way his abilities work. You see he has the power to manipulate data, and so far has figured out 3 ways of doing so that he can do for himself. But he tries not to reveal too much about his abilities to other people as they would not understand.

Real Data
The power to transform data from the digital world into weapons, items or vehicles for himself is the ability that he has as his first power. Only this is limited to an extreme degree, as it requires a good ten minutes for him to even start using this power. (3 posts) After that, the limits are detailed below. Presently he can only materialize weapons that are dubbed Primitive and have no special properties. There is a downside to his ability however and that is that it requires him to eat more than a regular human, a LOT more than a regular human because of the sheer amount of energy his abilities consume.

Primitive Data Weapons- Basically anything that is not modern but not futuristic falls under this category allowing him a wide range of options to create and use. These tend to last the longest of what he can create, for several hours unless he dissipates them.

Data Transfer
By touching an electronic device, it does not matter what kind of device he can access the data within and record the data in his mind. Unfortunately said data could be useful or not, and might be full of spyware or ads or other things that are malicious. When this happens he acts like an Infomercial person and tries to sell spam products.

With useful data he is not affected in the slightest besides being able to inform others of what he has learned from the computer systems. It is for that reason that he has these limits and can only do this once every seven hours. Furthermore this power requires that he consumes about 5000 calories afterwards which is not very good. Yet another limit exists to the ability of Data Transfer and that is detailed below.

- Low Security - 25% chance of Failure
- Medium Security - 50% chance of Failure
- High Security - 75% chance of Failure
- Extreme Security - 99% chance of Failure

There is also a side-effect. Should he fail he will get bad burns all over his body that will disappear after a couple of days, but they will hurt like nothing has ever hurt before, and no amount of creams, lotions or medicines will make them disappear, sort of his ability punishing him for failure.

Data Transformation
He can transform himself into data, and travel through the internet. This is quite useful when he wants to evade trouble makers or bullies. Of course said power has a limit, namely one mile in any direction from his current location. He can also only do it once every hour. This ability also is extremely tiring for him to do and he does not like to do it often.

Once he arrives a mile away, for an hour he is locked out of using the data transformation ability that he has, so he cannot even visit the internet with this power for an hour. It takes a 30 minute period of time for him to prepare to use this power as well.
Still you hound me? Fine. I'll tell you what I carry.

Worldly Possessions:
wrote:It is a highly technological era and he followed the statement of his parents to get with the times and so he has, using some of his money to buy up some technology that he figured would come in handy if he should ever need it of course.

PDA- A specially made PDA that is water proof and shock resistant. The PDA has the latest and greatest computerized systems on it and is one that he always keeps with him it contains his diary and a few other things as well. He has also modified it so it acts as a cell phone as well.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/image ... RR_BLK.jpg He has a motorcycle that has been customized with GPA, handless cell phone and a few other advancements in technology that make it one of the better things he has at his disposal.

To protect himself since his parents insisted when he ride a motorcycle he bought some biker armor and a helmet and made some modifications to them, putting lines of data painted onto them to make them look better to him of course. They don't give any special boost but have tech inside of them so that he can use it if the need should arise.

And lastly I will tell you I live in a single dorm at the school.
Original Link: http://s1.zetaboards.com/shinhyakujihig ... 4354153/1/
Last edited by Cyberstrike on December 27th, 2016, 3:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.

December 19th, 2016, 2:39 pm #2

Bump!

December 22nd, 2016, 4:42 am #3

Bump!

December 26th, 2016, 10:50 pm #4

Bump!

Fin

December 27th, 2016, 3:11 am #5

1. Hyakuji High never closed down.

2. Remove Modern, Futuristic and TV/Video games Data weapons.

3. Impose further limit on Data Transfer, especially when he attempts to read into high security databanks.
Domestic Abuser
No Life
Sold Her Soul To The Devil
Blank n' Boring
Naive Country Bumpkin
A Tool
Destroy All Humans
Mr. Maid Robot
Dragon Dick
Madman With Superiority Complex

Fin's Thread Tagging Convention
No Tag: No opinion, may freely join or ignore.
Open: Yes please post in the thread.
Closed: Don't post if the thread came as a surprise.
Semi-open: Free for all, but ask first.
Semi-closed: Reserved, but further participation may be considered.

December 27th, 2016, 2:56 pm #6

I have made the edits that are required to pass your inspection.
Last edited by Cyberstrike on December 27th, 2016, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fin

December 27th, 2016, 4:04 pm #7

Cyberstrike wrote: Capabilities:
wrote:
His power more or less lies with technology although he is not considered a technomancer from the way his abilities work. You see he has the power to manipulate data, and so far has figured out 3 ways of doing so that he can do for himself. But he tries not to reveal too much about his abilities to other people as they would not understand.

Real Data
The power to transform data from the digital world into weapons, items or vehicles for himself is the ability that he has as his first power. Only this is limited to an extreme degree, as it requires a good ten minutes for him to even start using this power. (3 posts) After that, the limits are detailed below. Presently he can only materialize weapons that are dubbed Primitive and have no special properties. There is a downside to his ability however and that is that it requires him to eat more than a regular human, a LOT more than a regular human because of the sheer amount of energy his abilities consume.

Primitive Data Weapons- Basically anything that is not modern but not futuristic falls under this category allowing him a wide range of options to create and use. These tend to last the longest of what he can create, for several hours unless he dissipates them.

Data Transfer
By touching an electronic device, it does not matter what kind of device he can access the data within and record the data in his mind. Unfortunately said data could be useful or not, and might be full of spyware or ads or other things that are malicious. When this happens he acts like an Infomercial person and tries to sell spam products.

With useful data he is not affected in the slightest besides being able to inform others of what he has learned from the computer systems. It is for that reason that he has these limits and can only do this once every seven hours. Furthermore this power requires that he consumes about 5000 calories afterwards which is not very good. Yet another limit exists to the ability of Data Transfer and that is detailed below.

- Low Security - 25% chance of Failure
- Medium Security - 50% chance of Failure
- High Security - 75% chance of Failure
- Extreme Security - 99% chance of Failure

There is also a side-effect. Should he fail he will get bad burns all over his body that will disappear after a couple of days, but they will hurt like nothing has ever hurt before, and no amount of creams, lotions or medicines will make them disappear, sort of his ability punishing him for failure.

Data Transformation
He can transform himself into data, and travel through the internet. This is quite useful when he wants to evade trouble makers or bullies. Of course said power has a limit, namely one mile in any direction from his current location. He can also only do it once every hour. This ability also is extremely tiring for him to do and he does not like to do it often.

Once he arrives a mile away, for an hour he is locked out of using the data transformation ability that he has, so he cannot even visit the internet with this power for an hour. It takes a 30 minute period of time for him to prepare to use this power as well.
Still you hound me? Fine. I'll tell you what I carry.

Worldly Possessions:
wrote:It is a highly technological era and he followed the statement of his parents to get with the times and so he has, using some of his money to buy up some technology that he figured would come in handy if he should ever need it of course.

PDA- A specially made PDA that is water proof and shock resistant. The PDA has the latest and greatest computerized systems on it and is one that he always keeps with him it contains his diary and a few other things as well. He has also modified it so it acts as a cell phone as well.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/image ... RR_BLK.jpg He has a motorcycle that has been customized with GPA, handless cell phone and a few other advancements in technology that make it one of the better things he has at his disposal.

To protect himself since his parents insisted when he ride a motorcycle he bought some biker armor and a helmet and made some modifications to them, putting lines of data painted onto them to make them look better to him of course. They don't give any special boost but have tech inside of them so that he can use it if the need should arise.

And lastly I will tell you I live in a single dorm at the school.
Approved

- To New Members -
Thank you making a character on Senki Academy. Now that your character has been accepted, you are free to join topics and make topics of your own in the role play area.

Before you do start role playing, the staff recommend that you take a look at the following links:

List of Topics Active in the Last 24 Hours
http://senkiac.com/search/?c=5

Yuri and Bara Dormitories' Room Directory
http://senkiac.com/topic/8295387/1/

Plato Room Directory
http://senkiac.com/topic/8440955/1/

In-Depth Guides of Places and NPCs
http://senkiac.com/topic/8293584/1/

Roleplay Request Thread
http://senkiac.com/topic/8301009/1/
Domestic Abuser
No Life
Sold Her Soul To The Devil
Blank n' Boring
Naive Country Bumpkin
A Tool
Destroy All Humans
Mr. Maid Robot
Dragon Dick
Madman With Superiority Complex

Fin's Thread Tagging Convention
No Tag: No opinion, may freely join or ignore.
Open: Yes please post in the thread.
Closed: Don't post if the thread came as a surprise.
Semi-open: Free for all, but ask first.
Semi-closed: Reserved, but further participation may be considered.

February 19th, 2017, 11:33 pm #8

Archive this char please.

February 19th, 2017, 11:35 pm #9

Archived!