Togashi High!

Roy

July 1st, 2018, 5:48 am #1

The school bell already rang four minutes ago.

You're late.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Your character is a student at Togashi High and more than ready for the summer to start!
Sadly for them, they have an entire month of school drama, relations and homework to bridge first.

??????? ℍ???
A freeform AU event where everyone's character is a normal kid in high school. Is your character planning a ball or to ask that one person out? Are your characters a part of the jocks or are they closer to the nerds playing chess during lunch? Anything can happen and you have full freedom to experience the most fun you can have.

The event is divided in two threads representing two different locations where everything happens. The first thread being in the school self, during school hours and the second after school in the entirety of Yorkshin.

Your characters have the full freedom to interact with each other in different places in these threads. Four people could be posting interacting in a math class while three other people might be having biology. You might see a group of characters at lunch and decide to join them, it's very freeform and on you to make it fun. That's also why the minimum post count is only one paragraph of five lines. Although those who put more effort will more likely get more bonuses.

To participate, fill in this template with each character you're participating with.

Name:
Age and Grade:
Favorite Classes:
Least favorite classes:
[+] spoiler

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age and Grade:[/b]
[b]Favorite Classes:[/b]
[b]Least favorite classes:[/b]

Three event tokens are rewarded for making a character sheet, and an additional one event token for every two posts made, capping at twenty. The threads will be graded as standard.

Please direct your attention to the Togashi High portion of the site, which you can find at the end of the role playable areas. There are two threads, one for the inside of the school, and one for all things outside of it, which you can participate in. Please post your character sheets below. AND START HAVING SOME FUN!

Togashi High

Yorkshin

July 1st, 2018, 5:56 am #2

Name: Spike Basquiat
Age and Grade: 18, Senior
Favorite Classes: Art, History, Economics
Least favorite classes: Biology

July 1st, 2018, 12:32 pm #3

Name: Yamato Akame
Age and Grade: 16, Sophomore
Favorite Classes: Art
Least favorite classes: Everything Else

Name: Gin Koga
Age and Grade: 14, Freshman
Favorite Classes: Biology & Gym
Least favorite classes: Math

July 1st, 2018, 3:21 pm #4

Name: Motto Brook
Age and Grade: 17, 11th Grade
Favorite Classes: Volleyball (that's not a class, Motto)
Least favorite classes: Math, Spanish

Name: Dorn
Age and Grade: 18, 12th Grade
Favorite Classes: Art
Least favorite classes: Math

July 1st, 2018, 3:30 pm #5

Name: Aiza Arizu
Age and Grade: 17
Favorite Classes: Sports Studies, P.E, English, Astronomy
Least favorite classes: Maths

Name: Jarvis Moon
Age and Grade: 17
Favorite Classes: P.E, I.C.T, D.T, Drama
Least favorite classes: Chemistry, Maths

July 1st, 2018, 4:55 pm #6

Name: Alex Snow
Age and Grade: 17, Junior
Favorite Classes: Maijuu Studies, Art, Boxing
Least favorite classes: Macroeconomics

Name: Sable
Favorite Classes: Basketball, Calculus
Least favorite classes: Art

Name: Edward Rivers
Age and Grade: 16, Sophomore
Favorite Classes: Volleyball, Tech
Least favorite classes: Math, Biology

Roy

July 2nd, 2018, 7:12 am #7

Name: Roy Zimmerlan
Age and Grade: 17, Junior
Favorite Classes: English (Whatever the language they speak is)/ Poetry, Chemistry, Boxing
Least favorite classes: Math,

July 2nd, 2018, 3:15 pm #8

Name: Mizaki Kenmei
Favorite Classes: Maths, Physics, Literature
Least favorite classes: None

July 3rd, 2018, 3:09 am #9

Name: Detsu
Age and Grade: 17, Junior, 11th grade
Favorite Classes: Art, Free Period, Literature, Gym, Math
Least favorite classes: History and Biology

July 3rd, 2018, 9:58 pm #10

Name: Albe Kavaro
"Nice to meet me! I'm Albe Kavaro! ~"

Age & Grade: 16 years old & a returning Sophomore.
(Skipped an earlier Grade, and then… was held back on purpose to better stalk be in the same class as his friend.)

Position: "10-D" Class Rep.
(People are still wondering how elections turned that way. "XD" is a fitting way to write it ~)

Favorite Class: Yorubian History.

"So two thousands of people died helplessly at that time, sensei? Please, tell me more! Is the city in ruin? Are the ashes still lingering in the air? Did people try to scavenge? Yeah... and a horrible monster ate them raw? Oooooh, I wannaaa goooo! ~
Let's have a field trip, sensei!"

Least favorite class: Biology.

"I-I'm... going to bury the lil’frog in the garden... *cries* ...the first of you trying to cut its belly open with a scalpel will be the one to blame for the sudden disappearance of the sacred stash of p***** in our school's hidden room...
Yup... I know everything about you guys, so... just leave us alone... *cries a river* me and the lil’frog..."

Rumors:

- That guy is sentenced to listen to class from the hallway, carrying two buckets full of water, for the next 200 hours of lectures. As a punishment for the uncanny number of pranks he's always playing everywhere.

- He has incredible grades, and tells everyone that he's cheating. His exams are mostly about checking if the overseer will catch him in the act or not.

- When something bad or sad happens in your private life... he gently comes by to give you a small gift, and tells you that things will look up soon...
It's incredibly sweet but... kinda creepy if you take the time to wonder why he would know that...

- He turns into a model student when he's around last year's transfert student (who was his kouhai at the time).