The continent of Seoulja was named after the founder and discoverer of the continent itself, Seoulja Toiellen. Seoulja Toiellen was said to have lived up the age of 140 and had discovered the island in his mid 30's.

Moderator: Game Moderator

June 17th, 2017, 4:37 pm #11

Nobody else was exiting the building, so everyone left inside was someone to be wary of. With no way of knowing who was trying to kill Mott, or who was trying to protect him, Oursa had to approach this with extreme prejudice. If they were still in that building, they had a reason to be. He'd feel no regret for hurting anyone in there.

Oursa moved towards the front door, and stood beside it for a moment. Sounds could be heard from within. Those sounds were of agonized men. Whoever was fighting in there was beating their ass. Waiting no longer he drew his revolver and kicked down the door. Various bodies littered the floor, and Oursa was unsure whether or not they were alive.

The only two people who seemed conscious were Mott, and woman with a beautiful tattoo. Oursa aimed at the woman, who obviously had Mott where she wanted him.

"Now unless you plan on playing dodgeball with my six-string, I'd suggest you stop right there. I can't let you kill this man. He's worth much more alive than dead. Much more. I have no qualms with you, and I'd prefer not to interfere in your actions if I didn't have to, but I need this man alive. I assure you, if his death is what you want, you won't wait long. I'm going to turn him over for his bounty, and there's no chance in hell he'll stand up in court."

Oursa put his left hand over the hammer of his revolver, while he had the gun outstretched with his right. Mott's bodyguards had weapons and still were taken down. Oursa would rather not play with this woman.

July 20th, 2017, 1:45 pm #12

Eve clicked her tongue in disappointment. Someone had interrupted her playtime when it was getting to the good part. She pouted her lips, raised a finger at the panting Mott to indicate a moment, and turned her head to see the delicious looking boy at the door, his gun ready to fire.

“Aww…”
she began. “But I’d rather you fire a different gun, honey.” She told the sweet piece of meat, taking a quick glance below his belt. She licked her lips with a smile on but quickly shifted to a more serious attitude when he made it clear that he wasn’t in a playful mood. “Your bounty, you say?” one eyebrow lifted. “uhuh-uh.” She shook her head. “MY bounty” giving emphasis on the possessive. “I’m not usually the sharing type but I can make an exception for you.“ The playful look twinkled in her eyes once more.

What Eve was planning was to catch a bigger fish. Although most people saw Mott as one heck of a lunker, Eve has a different scale to measure by. She wanted aura not jenni. And the gunner had significant amounts of it. The moment she laid eyes on him at the café, her target had changed and she did not regret it. Mott was too easy a target and too small a meal. Hat guy, on the other hand, would provide her a more pleasurable time. So she laid the bait and all she had to do now was wait if he would bite.

August 30th, 2017, 6:32 pm #13

“BOOOORIIIIIIING.” Dorn sighed and strolled up to the tense pair. Too much talk and not enough fuck.

“Tell you what. Take you gun and go play while the adults talk.” Turning to Eve, Dorn’s expression brightened. “I like you. Oh and I have a question. If your bounty is dead, just how badly does it lower your payment? Because I’ll double it just to watch you keep doing whatever it is that you’re doing..before you kill him, of course.”

Bringing another cigarette to her lips, Dorn lit it and took a luxurious drag. Little miss snake tattoo looked like she had some fun ideas. Dorn could stand to learn a thing or two and this vixen had moves. Until recently, Dorn had relied upon her sexual charm alone to lure victims. She had no fear of defeat, and it didn’t bother her when she did end up losing. She was just getting bored and wanted to change things up. She wanted to play with the powerful.

So much was needed before she could do it. Skills Dorn couldn’t even think of, let alone master. Techniques or something. As long as it didn’t involve sitting in silence, she’d give it a try. Swordplay had been a failure… most likely any physical crap would cripple her. Unless there was something she was missing..a cheat of some kind. Perhaps the sexy bounty girl could provide some insight. Dorn was sure that just by watching her, she might learn something.. perhaps be inspired on a new level. SOMETHING for fuck’s sake.
[+] spoiler
HOLY SHIT GUYS I'M SO SORRY. I didn't realize it was my turn. ACK.

November 22nd, 2017, 7:35 pm #14

Reward Table
Member Name:
Gon.Pro.Hunter
Character Name:
Dorn
Standard Reward
1.25 SP, 3.125 RP, 250,000 Jenni
Content Bonus
Excellent Content (45%)
0.5625 SP, 1.40625 RP, 112,500 Jenni
Effort Bonus
Great Effort (15%)
0.1875 SP, 0.46875 RP, 37,500 Jenni
Event Bonus
X
Mission Bonus:
X
Arc Bonus:
X
Mentorship Bonus
X
Total Rewards:(-30%: Incomplete) 1 SP, 4 RP, 280,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--
--Comments to the Roleplayer--
List of Used Consumables:
Reward Table
Member Name:
Sauce Piquante
Character Name:
Oursa
Standard Reward
1 SP, 2.5 RP, 200,000 Jenni
Content Bonus
Excellent Content (45%)
0.45 SP, 1.125 RP, 90,000 Jenni
Effort Bonus
Great Effort (15%)
0.15 SP, 0.375 RP, 30,000 Jenni
Event Bonus
X
Mission Bonus:
X
Arc Bonus:
X
Mentorship Bonus
X
Total Rewards: (-30%: Incomplete) 1 SP, 3 RP, 224,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--
Reward Table
Member Name:
margrae
Character Name:
Eve
Standard Reward
1 SP, 2.5 RP, 200,000 Jenni
Content Bonus
Excellent Content (45%)
0.45 SP, 1.125 RP, 90,000 Jenni
Effort Bonus
Great Effort (15%)
0.15 SP, 0.375 RP, 30,000 Jenni
Event Bonus
X
Mission Bonus:
X
Arc Bonus:
X
Mentorship Bonus
X
Total Rewards: (-30%: Incomplete) 1 SP, 3 RP, 224,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--

November 25th, 2017, 12:18 pm #15

Priverio

This topic has gone incomplete and has been closed for one of a number of reasons:
  • One or more posters has gone inactive for a long time.
  • At the thread creator's request.
  • Site staff have deemed this thread has broken site rules.
Rewards will still be given (except in the final case) but this thread is over.