[Incomplete]Do Mermaids Even Exist?

November 26th, 2016, 8:55 pm #1

[+] spoiler
Aura: 10
Might: 11
Agility: 9
Endurance: 11
Accuracy: 9
SheesaaOOleeee was making a meal of a kangaroo shark when she smelled the sweet scent of man flesh. Reptilian eyes darted around to locate the precious delicacy and the Siren grinned. Brown hair. Young man. Probably full of flavor and pretty bones. Bones of the lower parts.. the extra arms instead of tail. Stupid man and their stupid machines. They were lower life forms, and should remember it! Lovely food. So lovely.

Opening her mouth, Sheesaa began to sing her sea song, a calling hymn. Soft and powerful…sweet and haunting. The man was alone and soon to be hers. Maybe she would play with the creature first. Yes! A little fun since her belly was full of shark already. The others would be jealous haha! Her own pet! Sheesaa would taunt them all with her special new pet! She sang with more skill, pouring her entire talent into the music trap.

"COME TO MEEEEE! MY LOVE!! MY HEART WAITS FOR YOUUUU!
MY ONE! MY LOVE!!!! COME TO ME!”

Motto perked up immediately at the familiar sound. He was also on the base of the cliffs that day.. a place he sometimes went to meditate when he was especially down. This wasn’t the first time he’d heard that kind of song, and right away he plugged his ears and scanned the area. Was he being targeted?? From where he sat, one of those damn sea witches could’ve approached with his detection easily. As far as Motto could tell it was only their voices that fooled people and not their appearance. Heart beating rapidly, the Hunter stood up and backed away from the swelling waves. He couldn’t see anyone, but he continued to search around carefully. Unless there was a ship of some kind approaching, that Siren’s song was meant for him.

December 2nd, 2016, 6:24 pm #2

Yosuke was loving the trip so far, it made him feel relaxed as well as allow him to check out hot girls in bikini's! He so relaxed that he could sleep on the floor right there, Yosuke's head slipped from his palm and his head went forward into the banister,

"Fuck that hurts! I guess that was kind of my fault though,"

He said with such disapproval, he couldn't believe that he made a stupid mistake like that, at least it kept his mind off of killing, for some reason though, he was becoming unable to control his emotions in an assassination, ever since his encounter with that girl he hadn't been the same. A few minutes later, Yosuke heard a beautiful voice, it was so smooth like fresh gelato, he had to find out where that singing was coming from.

Yosuke darted his eyes around over the sea and found a beautiful woman, Yosuke suddenly had to urge to jump out and swim to her, he took off his shirt and stood on the banisters, he prepared himself for the water and jumped, Yosuke dove with great form into the water and swam using the breaststroke, Yosuke swam with all of his might, he had to get to the woman!

December 5th, 2016, 2:26 am #3

Sheesa saw the fresh meat take his shirt off when he noticed her. Ah. Good. A juicy one by the look of him.

“COME AND LISSTEN TO MY SSONG… LOVE OF MY HEART! I WAIT FOR YOUUU! HaaaAAAAAaaAAaaaaaaaa!”

Still pressing his palms against his ears, Motto spotted a vessel in the distance. His keen eyes watched as a young man dove off the bow and begin swimming. The Hunter muttered softly to himself in disbelief. There was no way he could let that dude die like the other one. Never again! Today was some mermaid’s unlucky day. Judging from what he knew, she was probably in some little bay waiting for the poor guy to come close enough. Motto knew it wasn’t likely that the predator was alone, but he hoped it to be the case as he relied on his nose and eyes to track her down. He had to get to her first and silence her. The Hunter didn’t like violence, but his act would be far kinder than what would happen otherwise. Damn mermaids. He’d never forget what they did when he was seven. It haunted him.

Carefully stepping through the crushed sea shells and algea, Motto made his way back to the cliff wall and kept close to it. Sniffing carefully, he decided to go right. In a matter of time it would be obvious by the swimmer’s direction, but the guy was still pretty far out and time was an important factor. There was a chance that maybe the sea witch was alone and he could get to her without having to deal with extra trouble. But maybe others like her would come when hearing her deceptive song. Motto was pretty sure they would based on what he’d witnessed as a child.

Mermaids tended to work in pods.

December 6th, 2016, 5:28 pm #4

The water was freezing and it was taking a toll on his body, however, Yosuke was powered with a fiery passion to find the owner of that wonderful voice. Yosuke started to slow down but was swimming with all of his might, the shivering didn't take long to kick in and Yosuke's teeth were chattering away while he swam. After 10 minutes of swimming he finally found the woman that had that beautiful voice that attracted him, she was beautiful and had the perfect hourglass figure, but lacked a pair of legs, Yosuke payed no attention to that detail and instead decided to walk over to her and ask a few questions.

"That's a beautiful voice you have, may I ask why you don't have legs? It's just weird, that's all, I'm not trying to be rude and impose on you."

Yosuke said this with the sincerest tone of voice and bowed at the same time to show respect. After a few minutes of bowing, Yosuke looked up and saw the woman with her scary fangs pointed straight at him. Shit! This wasn't good, he was also tired from that long swimming so had no energy to run, all he could do was simply fall down and back up to water, this was as far as the assassin had planned and he would need to improvise his next move.

December 7th, 2016, 5:22 am #5

Restraining the urge to lick her lips, Sheesa looked the human up and down with evident satisfaction. He was a decent specimen, well-proportioned and handsome (as handsome as a mutated creature with no tail could be) His bowing was amusing and lovely. She smiled at his charming little man-ways. Time to bite!

Hissing, Sheesa sprang from where she sat to sink her teeths into his meat. Her dive missed it’s mark and the Siren landed hard on the hot dry sand. Growling, she began to crawl towards her plaything with frightening speed. (Waterlings are surprisingly fast on dry land considering they must drag a substantial part of their mass along with them).

Motto had just come around a tall rock face when the sounds of a lovely voice reached his ears. The call of a Siren can easily be heard through most normal attempts to plug up one’s ears at a close enough distance, and Motto was not immune. In fact, his sensitive ears were a tremendous disadvantage. Staggering, Motto pressed his hands harder in an effort to protect himself but it was no good. Just as his eyes began to glaze over with desire for the voice, it stopped. The Hunter swayed a little as he fought the disorientation, and broke into a run. The abrupt silence meant only one thing: the mermaid was going for the kill!

Motto’s instincts were correct. He’d run directly in the creature’s path! Still holding his hands to his ears, Motto stared wide eyed and terrified in the Siren’s wake. He never saw a mermaid like that before. Sheesa was just as surprised at the raven and stopped in her trail momentarily. She must have lured two without even knowing it! What a strange occurrence! Being twice as large as the humans, she grinned wickedly at the prospect of having two pets. Motto was knocked down before he knew what happened and his vision blurred. Waterlings are quite strong and quick in their natural habitat, making it even easier to move their arms with lightening speed in the thin wispy air above. The dark-haired meat went down easily, his skull hitting a large stone after she batted him to the side.

“Come to mee my love!” She laughed and closed in on Yosuke. Taking hold of his foot, she dragged him towards herself and plucked him up like a rag doll. “My humaaan. You are mine now. Sheesa your master. You Sheesa ssslave.” With that, she bit his chest and marked him as her property.

December 11th, 2016, 9:54 pm #6

Yosuke was already cold and could barely move, now the crazy mermaid thing bit into him and caused excruciating pain, Yosuke tried hard to keep any noise from coming out but it was no use, he grit his teeth to try calming down the pain but that was useless, the pain was too much to bear and he passed out.

After Yosuke re awoke to find himself in chains, the chains itself seemed like normal steel but were unusually strong, the metal prisons consisted of being placed around his neck, wrists and ankles. Yosuke scanned his surroundings to find that he wasn't on the rock anymore and was in some kind of palace, it was beautiful with seashells and pearls decorating its walls and pillar, the sight it self baffled Yosuke as he was confused at what was happening at this moment, his confused expression showed just how lost he was. Yosuke had never seen this place before, he couldn't recognise the architecture from any known continent, Yosuke came to the conclusion that he was in somewhere that hadn't been discovered. Yosuke looked to the right of him to find the man who had previously tried to save, the boy shuffled over and tapped on the unconscious young man on the floor,

"Hey, you awake there? Answer me if you are."

He frantically shook him now to try and wake him up.

December 12th, 2016, 4:14 am #7

Motto jerked awake as soon as Yosuke’s hands began to shake him. With a startled sound, the Hunter scrambled away and glanced all around just as the other had only moments ago. The last thing Motto remembered was the terrifying mermaid.. she was enormous and savage-looking and had been coming straight at him. Something must have happened…he realized he was chained and began tug at the restraints wildly. A series of panicked sounds escaped the raven as he resorted to biting at the unfamiliar material of his shackles. It was only a matter of time before they were torn apart by the sea monster; eaten alive in the most horrifying way. It was honestly one of Motto’s worst nightmares come true.

Still clutching and pulling at his chains, the Hunter began to search around for a way out. After considerable effort, Motto grew tired and said in a shaking voice. “You sh-should try to f-free yourself. Y-ya don’t w-wanna wait around f-for that m-m-m—“

“Ssso my little ssslaves are ready for Massster Sheessa?” The crooning voice of the Siren was far less beautiful than her signing. She smiled down at them from where she entered, and began to come closer. The humans were a little less than half her own size, and so very fetching in their new leashes.

Motto backed as far away as possible from the slithering woman, and wrestled to free himself. This act made the Siren laugh, and her green slit eyes shifted to Yosuke: her original human prey. He was special. He was going to be her pet and servant for always. Sliding closer to him, Sheesa lifted Yosuke’s chin with a bony webbed finger. “Miiiiiiine.” Her tail curled around to stroke his exposed back. Human flesh was so smooth and yummy. Her mark on him was pleasing to see, the punctures in his chest bruised with purple and red. Sheesa had thought long and hard about what sorts of things her little humans might do for her. At that moment, she simply enjoyed the evident fear of the dark-haired one, and the silky skin of the other.

March 20th, 2017, 11:07 pm #8

Gon.Pro.Hunter/Motto
Total Rewards: X SP, 6 RP, 100,000 Jenni
Amzer/Yosuke
Total Rewards: X SP, 5 RP, 100,000 Jenni

March 20th, 2017, 11:07 pm #9

This topic has gone incomplete and has been closed for one of a number of reasons:
  • One or more posters has gone inactive for a long time.
  • At the thread creator's request.
  • Site staff have deemed this thread has broken site rules.
Rewards will still be given (except in the final case) but this thread is over.