Moderator: Game Moderator

October 7th, 2016, 12:39 am #11

“I don’t fucking need help.. especially yours you disgusting pathetic man. God any other day I would seduce you and make you do horrendous things just to watch your eyes dim as your sense of self slips away but I’m not in the mood right now. Fuck off.” * Dorn hissed and clutched her bleeding side, riddled with bullets.

So Mr. Pepper Spray fig eater wanted to become allies? Ha! What an asshole.

Dorn gathered a mild amount of aura into the finger tips of her left hand and clenched her jaw tight while tempering that specific area with Ko before jabbing at his throat. To Dorn’s delight her hand easily broke through the epidermis and she wasn’t sure but it felt like perhaps she had even reached his vertebrae.

She brought her mouth to his to see if maybe she would taste his blood while he asphyxiated. It seemed appealing enough and Dorn was rewarded with a coppery taste.

“Mmmmm.” She pulled away and laughed. “This was probably the most meaningful moment of your entire life by the way..” * Dorn pulled her hand out from where it was lodged and relaxed her aura. The pain from her side came screaming back and the smile was replaced with a suffering expression.

October 19th, 2016, 3:09 pm #12

Gon.Pro.Hunter with Dorn
Standard Reward: 1 SP, 3 RP, 300,000 JenniTotal Reward: 2 SP, 6 RP, 540,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--
Dorn is now a wanted criminal in Moluse. The Molusian police are actively searching for a tall, slender, and white-haired woman they believe to be guilty of murder and aggravated robbery. Although the bank's CCTV were mysteriously de-activated prior to the heist, based on the testimony of the bank's manager, they concluded she turned on the robbers, murdering one of them, and afterwards shooting an unarmed teenaged bank employee. If found guilty of these alleged crimes, Dorn would be sentenced to life imprisionment without parole and may incur the death penalty, which is there subject of presidential approval. Moluse has formal extradiction agreements with Sverth and the Ayran Union, and has in the past made ad-hoc deals with other nations.

Although this incident was featured in national television and press, after forty-eight hours and without any leads on the woman's whereabouts, interest on the case died down. A week later, the Molusian Police offered 300,000 Jenni as a reward for any information leading to her capture.
--Comments to the Roleplayer--
I absolutely loved the voice acting. It was brilliantly executed, and conveyed Dorn's thoughts very well, allowing the reader/listener to immerse himself/herself in the story and character. I greatly enjoyed the unexpected turn the thread at the end, culminating with Greg's death.
Onomotopi with Greg
Standard Reward: 1 SP, 3 RP, 300,000 JenniTotal Reward: 2 SP, 4 RP, 420,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--
Greg was found dead by the Molusian police. His mother was distraught, but besides some family members, only two of his school friends attended his funeral.
--Comments to the Roleplayer--
You did a very good job fleshing out Greg, and managed to go beyond a bidimensional stereotype. I also enjoyed your writing, and you actively contributed to the story. I would like to provide further input, but I am a little short on time. In short, good job!

October 19th, 2016, 3:11 pm #13

This topic is now completed.