Moderator: Game Moderator

December 25th, 2016, 3:15 am #21

Before the Hunter realized he wasn’t alone in the strange new place he had been transported to, Dimitri’s flaring aura caused a sickening change in the atmosphere and Motto stiffened. Paralyzed by the monstrous amount of malicious force, Motto flew back into a glass cylinder with ease. Too stunned to fight back, he watched as his small prison was sealed shut and remained as he had fallen while the pair left. Trembling, Motto clutched his jacket and realized he was holding his breath. The Hunter sighed heavily and swallowed. He had in fact, gotten what he asked for. That girl. She was in a lab of some kind with that .. intense guy.. man he was evil for sure. Was he going to put her in a glass thing too? It didn’t seem that way. Motto wasn’t about to give up so easily just because the blonde dude was scary as hell. He would figure out a way to get around him and get that girl out of this place. Maybe learn more about her..and why her scent seemed so familiar even though it was different. She was important somehow dammit.

Feeling a bit calmer, Motto got to his feet and touched the glass wall. Looking around, he saw the wall opposite himself lined with similar containers; each filled with a different item or creature. Most of them appeared to be dead from what he could tell…somehow the walls that held him cut off his aura’s reach. A small harmless plant stood in one case, and what appeared to be a dried up .. sunken in human corpse sat in another. Just what kind of place was this? It felt pretty creepy considering the high level of security and the sterile interior filled with odd specimens. A movement to his left and Motto turned to see a man about his height standing only inches away. Flinching away from the sight, the Hunter pressed himself into the glass while staring in horror. The male figure was very dark black color, seemingly unnatural for his ethnicity and marred with crude markings all over. Scars of some kind. The other’s gaze was a blank one, not really looking at Motto, but in his general direction. Motto watched in horror as the stranger brought his arm up and began to bite into it. It dawned on the Hunter that the markings covering the majority of the man’s body had been from his teeth. Motto started banging away at his own cell glass with renewed efforts. It wasn’t glass exactly, but some kind of synthetic material composed of foreign substances knit together in an impressive way.

Turning, Dmitri smiled down at the creature. He now wore white surgical gloves and held a mask in his hand. Gesturing to the table, he looked her over for any strange markings or features.

“Now. Have a lie down on the table. I’m going simply have a look at you and do a bit of exploring. We can both work together.” If she did in fact, get onto the table, Dmitri would forgo the straps at first and simply place his face mask on and begin with her eyes. Taking a small penlight from his pocket, the blonde would wave it slowly in front of her eyes to watch for a retraction. This act would be followed by a simple examination of Uniel’s ears, nose and mouth, followed by an overall visual inspection and gentle touching.

December 30th, 2016, 2:37 am #22

He used the penlight and her pupils responded regularly. Soon Dmitri would go into very obscure territory and would hum tunes and see if she could hum them back. Then he proceeded to touch her, and that's when her heart began to flutter. Uniel couldn't react properly anymore. She was completely out of her element, with her heart fluttering so she did exactly what she did best. She faded. Her body faded through the machinery, and she decided to bid Dmitri fair well until she could figure herself out a bit more.

Uniel still under the affect of her fade, left the facility as if she was just visiting. Still she could not get rid of the fluttering in her heart. Is this what love was? What a precious emotion -- she thought to herself. She'd have to see this Dmitri again soon. Her thoughts fluttered back to the familiar boy, and she hoped he'd be alright. She wasn't strong enough to fade them both out of here, so she'd hope for the best for him. Maybe she didn't know any better but the nice man with him would probably take good care of him like he took good care of her. So that's what she'd do, she'd hope for the best.

January 2nd, 2017, 12:20 am #23

After a considerable amount and panicked banging at his container’s impenetrable wall, Motto let his forehead rest against its surface and panted. There was no way he was ready to glance back at his neighbor yet. He was covered in a cold sweat and briefcase sat on the floor of his cell where it had fallen open; the shriveled hand lay innocently next to it.

‘I gotta get outta this place.’ He thought wearily. It was too weird and intense and.. just.. not ok. The lab was more like some kinda scary movie and he didn’t wanna be in it anymore. That strange girl with the familiar scent was here, but it seemed like he was in shitty situation as it was already. Slowly opening his eyes, Motto noticed something different and realized it was the inspector Davis guy standing in front of him. The Hunter backed away and met the glass wall of his small prison only to realize the bug-eyed char-man was still standing there staring at him. Sliding away as much as he could, Motto couldn’t decide which was worse and shifted his attention back and forth rapidly.

Although Dmitri found this amusing his cold grin never changed. The blonde simply stood as he was and watched the raven’s situation with interest. Just who was this annoying moron? He seemed rather unintelligent and weak..just how did he repel the death pulse back at the castle? Surely this fool hadn’t broken into the facility on his own… no. There was something about this idiot worth learning, but Dmitri’s disappointment on losing Uniel was still fresh. The temptation to soothe himself with a nice little torture session was strong. The mere thought caused a faint shift in the blonde’s aura and the caged Hunter reacted instantly.

“HEY! HEY MAN! I DON’T…! DON’T DO THAT THING YOU’RE DOING!” Motto’s color was draining quickly as he hollered; it was clear that some shit was about to go down and he wasn’t ready. If it was one thing that Motto really hated, it was feeling weak. Anger took over, and his features darkened. Fists balled up and he stepped forward, the shriveled hand partially under his foot.

“You know what? This is bullshit. I don’t care who you are.” The Hunter growled, “I’m not some kinda ..whatever that guy is.” A brief glace at the cell next door confirmed that the other prisoner was still snacking on his own discolored flesh. “Where’s the girl? Tell me. As soon as I find her, I’m out of here.”

The hand twitched in response to Motto’s sentiments, and everything around him distorted temporarily. One moment he was glaring at the creepy guy in the suit, the next.. he was treading water in middle of a lake in Kakin. He never made a third “wish”. The Golden Hand had dropped to the lake’s bottom shortly after the relocation, and was eaten by an oversized catfish.

April 29th, 2017, 6:10 pm #24

Gon.Pro.Hunter with Motto
Total Rewards: 3 SP, 8 RP, 780,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--
Poor Motto doesn't have any luck the poor guy. He really needs a hug some time and not to be almost killed and tortured by a scary blonde dude. He'll be fine.... I think... maybe.... hopefully
--Comments to the Roleplayer--

Good, consistent writing as always Gon :)
Lily with Uniel
Total Rewards: 3 SP, 8 RP, 780,000 Jenni
--IC Notes--
It was interesting seeing the different sides of Uniel and how she interacted differently with the two characters. I must admit I'm quite curious as to how any further interactions with Dmitri go in the future.
--Comments to the Roleplayer--

Good writing overall, just the right length of post for good pacing :)

This topic is now completed.