Moderator: Game Moderator

December 13th, 2017, 10:01 pm #21

“Sir. I’ll need you to raise your hands.”

Motto didn’t really care to acknowledge the officer. He was busy at the moment. Busy beating the fuck out of Mr. Jerk Face. He wasn’t quite finished yet. It’d be kind of appropriate to break the dude’s fingers.. like.. all of ‘em. But Leji had fainted while Motto had been considering it and now it was pointless.

“Sir, don't make me repeat himself, raise your hands!”

“I GET IT!”
Motto shouted, swiveling to face the first respondents.

“HANDS. IN THE AIR.”

Lowering his head, the Hunter lifted his hands in agitation. He was still breathing heavy and kept his angry gaze on the bastard’s unmoving body. With the Zaban market place witnessing every humiliating moment, Motto was handcuffed and placed in the back of the police cruiser. He could have easily evaded the arrest, but that sort of thing wasn’t right. It was embarrassing to be treated like a criminal, but his temper had gotten the best of him. If Runa was there, she would’ve been pretty disappointed.

He was taken to the station and processed along with all the other perpetrators, people who probably stole organs as far as Motto was concerned. Questioning didn’t go very well when he answered about his occupation and Motto's hands sweat so much they couldn’t get a decent set of fingerprints. By the time Motto was placed in a detention cell, all of his rage died down and he began to cry. He was one of the good guys..but he screwed up. It sucked pretty bad and more than anything he wished he had a mom or a dad. It was hard being alone sometimes and this was one of those times. Slumping to sit on the floor, Motto thought about the jerk he’d beaten in the marketplace. That dude was a total villain, but he shouldn’t have hurt him so bad. A real Hunter would have apprehended that guy and taken him to this very cell. Maybe one or two punches, but no more than that.

December 14th, 2017, 10:33 am #22

In an hospital bed, waiting to be repatriated, a sleepy Taibug was resting after all these unfortunate events – he kind of triggered by himself – occured. One had to mistrust such a vicious man whose cunning personnality could compensate for his lack of strenght. Despite his numerous fractures, the crafty thief was alive. This time, his demise was so close he could have almost smelled the great reaper's breath on his neck before the cops – he dragged in – came at his rescue.

Eyes closed, silent, playing dead, he was laying on a cosy bed waiting for his prey to get near. His prey ? A nurse. Considering the way she looked, Leji knew he was still in the same country he was when he got beaten up by Motto. That nurse sure wasn't miss Zaban ; her nose was small but broad, her eyebrows were thicks and freckles sprinkled her cheeks. However, after all his setbacks in that awfully warm and inhospitable country, Lejinoss was hoping to get his hands on a pleasant souvenir from his trip in Zaban.

Like a calm and quiet crocodile waiting in the water for an innocent and thirsty gazelle to come close, he was ready to prey on that ugly nurse who still hadn't notice how awake he was. When she finally came near his bed to check on his vitals, he slighlty growled to make her curious enough to get closer. She was now next to him, leaning on her sleepy patient when a discreet and serpentine hand slipped from outside the sheets to caress her skinny bottom.
Leji opened an eye and looked at her.

- Say~ sweety, both of us had an exhausting day, why don't we treat ourselv....

« Crak » was the noise that made some of his intrusive fingers laying where they shouldn't have. Nurses were used to that kind of behaviour and knew how to react accordingly when some bastard though they could have their way with one of them. When he felt one of his fingers broke - symbol of failure in his attempt to « seduce » the unsiglty nurse – Leji instantly blamed Motto in his mind while grunting in agony. If it weren't for the beating he received from the Hunter that turned his face into what it was now, the shabby thief was sure one smile would have been enough to get the quickie he was looking after.

- I see we missed a fracture on your forefinger mister Taibug. I'll check with the doctor.

And she left. One didn't need to be a Hunter to physically hurt Lejinoss, but everyone had to deal with the sleazy consequences one day or another. Already conceiving a way to get back at her, the thief's mind wandered until he wondered what happened to the man that put him in an hospital bed. His answer came two hours later when police officers entered his room to ask him about the incident. Leji told the truth. His truth at least.

- We~ll...

His tone was already sneaky and distrustful, the slight smirk on his face accentuated how devious he was.

- I came here in Zaban to help the disadvantaged children to have a roof above their heads, and suddenly, while I was giving money to the homeless, that guy tried to rob me.
Of course, I fled, but he ran after me – you can ask the people that were in the Bazaar that day – and the~n, after I told him I was forgiving him despite how sinful he was, he beat me up as if his life depended on my suffering.

None of the two men that came for the thief's testimony bat an eye after hearing that load of bullshit. Earlier, after giving a phone call to the York Shin's police, they got a sample of Leji's criminal record and knew who they were dealing with. Seeing how he was making fun of them with these obvious lies, they prefered to close the bothersome case. Tourists fighting over some petty pretext was a gigantic waste of time for the local police. The sooner both of them would be repatriated, the better it would be for everyone.
Without saying a word, annoyed with Taibug's mocking grin, they decided to leave too. Tomorrow, the Hunter would be free from jail and sent in the next flight for his birthplace as the procedure was stipulating.

Alone, once again, the crafty thief sighed. His stay in Zaban would remain memorable. It would be remembered the first good reason for him to get back at the Hunter Association in a distant future. The first reason of long list that would follow.

- COULD SOMEONE EMPTY MY BAG OF PISS PLEASE ?!

For now, he had to recover.

December 21st, 2017, 11:44 pm #23

Reward Table
Member Name:
Lejinoss Taibug
Character Name:
Lejinoss Taibug
Standard Reward
2.75 SP, 6.875 RP, 595,833 Jenni
Content Bonus
Exceptional Content (60%)
1.65 SP, 4.125 RP, 357,500 Jenni
Effort Bonus
Laudable Effort (20%)
0.55 SP, 1.375 RP, 119,167 Jenni
Event Bonus
X
Mission Bonus:
X
Arc Bonus:
X
Mentorship Bonus
X
Total Rewards: 5 SP, 12 RP, 1,072,500 Jenni
--IC Notes--
Leji has been bruised and battered by Motto. Looks like his recovery will take a while.
--Comments to the Roleplayer--
Dude, you're amazing at writing. Leji is a great character, and you clearly have a great grasp on his ticks and quirks! As for your grammar, it's super good! I'll link to the little things you can fix, but don't feel like you're bad at writing; these are very minor little things you can think about! Leji's Grammar
List of Used Consumables:
Reward Table
Member Name:
Gon.Pro.Hunter
Character Name:
Motto Brook
Standard Reward
2.75 SP, 6.875 RP, 595,833 Jenni
Content Bonus
Exceptional Content (60%)
1.65 SP, 4.125 RP, 357,500 Jenni
Effort Bonus
Laudable Effort (20%)
0.55 SP, 1.375 RP, 119,167 Jenni
Event Bonus
X
Mission Bonus:
X
Arc Bonus:
X
Mentorship Bonus
X
Total Rewards: 5 SP, 12 RP, 1,072,500 Jenni
--IC Notes--
--Comments to the Roleplayer--
I never tire of reading Motto's misadventures! Thank you for being such a pleasure to read Gon!
List of Used Consumables:

December 22nd, 2017, 12:40 am #24

Approverio

This topic is now completed.