Professors and Ravenclaw HoH needed

Do you need someone to RP with you? Post your plots & want-ads here.

Professors and Ravenclaw HoH needed

NarratorHSWW
Third Year

08 Jul 2010, 20:58 #1

Here are the subjects we would like professors to teach:

Astronomy
Care of Magical Creatures (anyone wanna play Hagrid?)
Charms
Flying Lessons
Muggle Studies
Transfiguration

We would like professors to post lessons, award & record house points. You can post as little or as much as you like. No pressure. :) If you are not interested in posting lessons & keeping track of house points, but you still want to be a professor, that's fine. Though, you may end up sharing the job with another professor who wants to post lessons & keep track of house points.

Here is the current staff list, FYI: CLICK HERE

Ravenclaw does not have a Head of House. Any takers? Head of Houses are expected to help keep their common rooms active & they are expected to record house points.

Claire Green
Hogwarts Alumni
Claire Green
Hogwarts Alumni

12 Jul 2010, 22:49 #2

Is the Charms position taken yet?

13 Jul 2010, 02:24 #3

I would like to create a new female charrie. I'll take on the Ravenclaw HoH. Typically, Bill didn't really have any responsibilities anyway so I can do both.

I would like to teach a new subject though.... Crystology: the healing powers and magical properties of crystals and gemstones.

Should there be a vote among the admins?
THANKS LEIGH FOR THE AWESOME SIGGY!

Glanecia O'Riley
First Year

13 Jul 2010, 03:08 #4

My vote is yes, we should talk it over though, I suppose, since it's a different sort of class ....

....and Charms is free, Claire :)

Astronomy is taken though, let me remove that from the list....

Umm, I know that Leigh has some professors, but I'm not sure what they teach ... I've gotta ask her lol

Glanecia prefers the company of snakes rather than the company of most people. She is a pure-blooded witch and does not care for 'mud-bloods'. She has a secret, a very deep secret about a Viper Pit deep within the Forbidden Forest.... Her Profile

Melinda Valentine
First Year

15 Sep 2010, 21:19 #5

So....... Got a HoH for Ravenclaw yet? LOL I'd still love the job! I can have Melinda's classroom and office in the towers. Close to Ravenclaw common room.