Thought there should be a topic for this. Some things I'm going to say:
1. This may be the creepiest and great email ever. I like Senor Seron Cardgage. He's too cool. Like this email.
2. This email confirms Senor Cradgage has Homsar-like defiance of physics and the universe.
3. "A sbemail creepin' in the bushes" is an accurate description. Y'know, cause Cardgage is creepy and lives in a bush...
4. When I saw sbemail206, I knew the Lappier was going to be a real thing, but I thought the CGI Paper was an April Fools' joke. Interesting fact.
5. Now they gotta makes a Lappier menu and Scroll Button Song.
So, what'd you think?
Oh yeah. Oh man. Oh dang. Despite the quite pervasive creepiness of it all— or perhaps because of it— this was a quite excellent sbemail. We finally have a Lappier email! Like, a legitimate one, rather than the arguably-illegitimate sbemail206. Anyway, yes. Cardgage is my absolute favorite non-main-character, so having this email be about him was awesome. Although nobody needed to see his Family Might/Could.
As I sort of said on my userpage, one of the things I loved about it was how much it was just a normal sbemail, rather than a huge TBC-making-fun-of-themselves-because-of-the-hiatus fest like some of the past toons have been. Hopefully, very hopefully, this will lead to more sbemails/toons in the future.
Anyway... this email was great and hilarious and I loved it. And yes, I totally agree that the sbemail menu is overdue for an update. It's been the Compé for... pretty much the entire time I've been regularly watching H*R.