Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2013, 6:44 pm #11

HPT-23 wrote:yeah I agree ..
i ll be sure to get this fixed.

s1 is all snipers bg ctf already though...

also please understand that pubs are one thing, but if you want more "competitive" team games, the players are here and lurking on xfire. YOU have to ask them to be in the posted voice server info only, or even on the posted teams.

also dg probably could use your support since they pay for tehir servers individually, which is nuts.

EDIT: nate which server are you talking about?!

March 21st, 2013, 12:03 am #12

GFD wrote:dg servers 4 life bg sniping all day
gameisdead owns that server
arcade wrote:blade you can post screenshots of you beating people like louie in 1v1s as much as you want (seriosly with your sound, set up, and stopwatch you shouldnt lose a 1v1) but it doesnt change the fact that he is 20x the player you are.

vo0

March 21st, 2013, 12:13 am #13

HPT-8 wrote:
HPT-23 wrote:yeah I agree ..
also please understand that pubs are one thing, but if you want more "competitive" team games, the players are here and lurking on xfire. YOU have to ask them to be in the posted voice server info only, or even on the posted teams.
SAM... LOL. omfg. You realize, you can have like a welcome MOTD in the servers w/ SAPP where you can put the vent info and forum link or fucking put the vent info in the title of the server. idk use your brain. And there's ways to connect server/ventrilo/forums via everything. Like I explained before. vent info in server title => forums link in vent => pub channel w/ pub ip in vent => connecting all 3 together = profit. Haven't you seen those TF2 servers titled... [klanno1 - ventrilo server at bambolikesniggerdix.nfo.net].

Also, what does that F2 button do ingame? Doesn't that provide more info? put dat somm bitch in there. There are so many ways to do this, but you haven't been able to while you've spent your time here. you are just as big of a troll as anyone else here. You've wasted your time and power doing stupid shit that is unnecessary and only pisses people off and drives them away from the league. So now do something that will encourage them to play the game, or at least whats left of it.
twitch.tv/malvoe_

March 21st, 2013, 12:15 am #14

Somebody start a new God damn forum.
Battle.net: Alvks#1168
https://youtu.be/X10JikIuSTE

March 21st, 2013, 12:27 am #15

do it
[19:48] bigbadE: i love shovin dix into nigas buts

March 21st, 2013, 12:31 am #16

vo0 wrote:sam, I know there are a bunch of ]]]] HPTforums[[[[[ servers on CE (like 10 of them) owned by you. Why not have two-three servers be KNFr style/ffa/teamslayer/ctf rotations on the latest 1.9 patch? Also, have a vent channel dedicated to each of these servers w/ the IP's in comment so that whoever is in vent, can be in that channel while pubbing (and anyone w/o info can just grab it from the comment). This not only promotes YOUR ventrilo, but will also attract many forum dwellers who don't compete as much but only want to play a few games on occasion to hop in and pub for a bit on competitive settings (twl2v2/cbctf/etc on small maps) with no lead.

I mean im not trying to take over the world, but some pubs where other competent players are playing on decent gametypes would be cool. Instead of 10 afk's with banshees and tanks and os spawns and without the sapp no lead mod like the rest of the servers that are under the ]]] HPT [[[ tag. HPT is a LEAGUE for competition, and I feel those servers, if anything are a bad mark on this league.

DO THIS SAM, FOR THE COMMUNITY

Until then, I'll be in the =DG= servers since they're actually worth pubbing in~

Thanks,
Yours truly,

The greatest of all time

March 21st, 2013, 12:40 am #17

ocse wrote:do it
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Halo_Plebian_Core/index/

Looking for assistance.
Battle.net: Alvks#1168
https://youtu.be/X10JikIuSTE

March 21st, 2013, 12:58 am #18

Back when halo was relevant pubs were an active part of connecting with new people. Take the advice that has been given in this thread and something good may actually come out of it. please!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 21st, 2013, 1:12 am #19

i said i ll be fixing this asap. the mapcycle on the KNFr ones now is exactly what crossfire had recommended in the past. Damfrie or someone said today they should also be maxed to 10 players...

voo, actually we've had forum url , vent info on those pubs "F2" for many years. the real core of these games in vent and on the ladder is one friend bringing another - a personal touch like someone has just said. Are you in vent now? maybe.

vo0

March 21st, 2013, 1:33 am #20

I am not you coon fuck. I have exams. I will be tomorrow.
twitch.tv/malvoe_