HDIF regular looking to form new band

Advertise for singers, guitarists, cellists...whatever you need for your band. Plus sell records, gig tickets, etc, here

HDIF regular looking to form new band

NewArtRiot

01 May 2013, 21:19 #1

Young guys, young girls. Talent wanted for getting out of this and playing. No special qualifications. Whether you're beautiful or you're bright. History could be on your side.

I'm a 25 year-old Brixton-based guitarist looking to form / join a new band. I won't bore you by listing all the music I love but I'm into The Smiths and Northern Soul / Motown in equal measure, love The Clash, am a big fan of Love & Arthur Lee and also have a penchant for various obscure indiepop and C86 outfits. I'm also partial to the early Manics...

I was in my last band for eight years, playing over 300 gigs and recording EPs with Woodie Taylor (Comet Gain, ex Morrissey) and Ed Deegan (The Cribs, Holly Golightly).

I'm really looking for other like-minded musicians mainly to have a laugh with and see what happens! Commitment far more important than ability.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in being a part of, drop me a line:
clivedrew@hotmail.co.uk