Moderator: Vong

Planet of Angels

Vong
Council of Darkness
Vong
Council of Darkness

9:25 PM - Nov 05, 2010 #1

Watch this first.

Many Jedi have worked hard to get the Ossus project working. The project has turned out to be a success and the planet has been healing from its scars. Most of the extra Jedi have been dispatched across the galaxy to help with the healing efforts.

Due to Master Varesz affinity to nature and natural construction, he was tasked with leading the restoration efforts. They have been proceeding well, Tangrail's attention to detail much of the restoration has almost identically resembled the original architecture.

Master Skywalker has called Master Veresz and his two padawan's to the council chamber on Ossus.

The trio make their way to the chamber as requested. As they enter Master Skywalker turns and smiles. "Master Veresz, good to see you. I trust your work is progressing smoothly?". To the two padawans his presence is very large, but at the same time not oppressing. It is very soothing to be in the room with him, it lifts your spirits instantly. Master Veresz can sense a bit more to it, an added weight that he attempts to hide. The leader of the Jedi order feels that he must hold everyone on his shoulders. It is a large weight, but he seems to be carrying it well enough.

"Master Skywalker, it is always an honour. Even in these pressing times, we can always find the time to answer your call. Work is progressing amiably. What can we do for you?" replies Master Veresz

"Good" Master Skywalker responds "I have just received some unfortunate news. It would seem that there is a band of pirates operating on the Perlemian Trade Route, and many supplies are not reaching their destination out here in the rim. I need you to take your padawas and get to the bottom of this. They are endangering the Ossus project, as well as lives of many refugees just setting up new settlements. We cannot allow this to undo all that we have been working for, this is why I have chosen you to solve this problem. Do you think you are up to the task?" he asks.

Ankhanu
Council of Darkness
Ankhanu
Council of Darkness

3:19 AM - Nov 16, 2010 #2

"Of course, Master Skywalker. The pirates will be dealt with immediately. Rebuilding can proceed without our supervision for a time, and we will ensure we do not neglect checking in as we work."

Tan looks away for a moment, "What do we know of the pirates?"
In Real Life ?, people who aim to maximize their potential for lethality are called "dangerous psychotics" and are typically avoided by everyone who isn't forced to endure their company until someone has the opportunity to put them away or else put them down. No one likes that guy. Don't play that guy.

Donate to Ankhanu Press

Vong
Council of Darkness
Vong
Council of Darkness

3:41 AM - Nov 16, 2010 #3

"An ex-imperial calling himself "Herold of the Old Age" has been targetting New Republic convoys only." Skywalker responds "Most hits occurring just outside Centares. He always leaves a message in the ships he pillages"

He presses a button on his chair and a holo of a man begins playing

"I am Imperial Grand Moff Victor Zayelt. I am the Herold of the Old Age. Bow before the might of the Empire, or crumble at its feet."

The image turns off and Master Skywalker continues "That is all that it says. We know the empire does not officially sanction this mans actions, so we are considering him a pirate. Unofficially, I want you to look for ties to the Empire. We need to find out if the Empire is trying to go back on their treaty, or this man is really rogue."

He pauses to wait if there are any further questions.

Kelyndra
Council of Darkness
Kelyndra
Council of Darkness

12:56 PM - Nov 16, 2010 #4

"An ex-Imperial fanatic that even the Imperials don't want on their team.... sounds great!" E'lhora unconsciously fingers the hilt of her saber for a second as she asks, "Master Skywalker, do we know what kind of firepower we're looking at here? What does Zayelt have for a fleet compliment? I can't imagine any ex-Grand Moff roaming about the galaxy with only one ship."

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

Neraeos
Council of Darkness
Neraeos
Council of Darkness

4:02 PM - Nov 16, 2010 #5

Goran Toldreyn stiffly salutes, then speaks in a measured tone, "The Empire will not renege on the treaty, Master. We will catch this pirate."

Ankhanu
Council of Darkness
Ankhanu
Council of Darkness

1:23 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #6

Tan listens to the hole, Master Skywalker and his students. When Goran comments he nods, "This does seem out of character for the Remnant. If nothing else, the Empire is proud, hit and run piracy tactics are not in their modus operandi." He looks between his students and Master Skywalker, "We will, of course, get to the bottom of this, Master Skywalker."
In Real Life ?, people who aim to maximize their potential for lethality are called "dangerous psychotics" and are typically avoided by everyone who isn't forced to endure their company until someone has the opportunity to put them away or else put them down. No one likes that guy. Don't play that guy.

Donate to Ankhanu Press

Vong
Council of Darkness
Vong
Council of Darkness

1:37 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #7

The Grand Master looks at E'lhora first and says "Good question. As far as we can tell he has no capitol ships in his fleet. He mainly uses freighters and fighters to disable and quickly overwhelm any support vessels. Quick and decisive strikes, and out just as quickly. What he cant steal he destroys."

He then looks to Goran and says "Recall, your loyalties are to the Jedi first and foremost. Follow your feelings to the truth, wherever it may lead. Keep your mind open to all possibilities."

He then turns to Tan and says "The Empire may be proud, but they are not as strong as they once used to be. He may be resorting to tactics used by the Rebellion as he is closer to such a situation that we used to be" the voice of experience adding weight to his words.

He bows to Tan in return and says "And with you Master. If there is nothing else?" he asks the group.

Ankhanu
Council of Darkness
Ankhanu
Council of Darkness

1:47 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #8

Tan bows to Luke, "I've more questions, but will ask them elsewhere, you've much on your shoulders, Grand Master." Tan gives Luke a slight grin. "We will find transport and gather intelligence and figure this out, you need not worry, sir."

Tan turns to walk out, pausing and speaking over his shoulder before leaving, "May the Force be with you, Grand Master."

Donate to Ankhanu Press

Vong
Council of Darkness
Vong
Council of Darkness

1:56 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #9

You notice an almost imperceptible flinch at your words, but he simply smiles and says "Thank you." He sits down in front of the main window, closes his eyes and opens himself up to the Force.

Ankhanu
Council of Darkness
Ankhanu
Council of Darkness

2:01 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #10

As he exits, Tans expression turns serious and he walks in silence towards the hangars.

Donate to Ankhanu Press