race2fast
race2fast

September 3rd, 2018, 8:43 am #21

Hello, I'm interested in the carb boots. I need a good set for my drag bike project. My zip code is 29040 for shipping calculations.

Frank

cb750 bobber
cb750 bobber

September 3rd, 2018, 11:12 am #22

Hey Frank. I sold all of the carb stuff except for a set of oem 77-78 carb boots. I'm going to upload some more pics so you can see more detail. Ignore the copious dirt-like stuff which is sawdust. Also, in the same box I found an envelope with the oem carb bands. You can have them for the same price. Everything $35 + $10 post = $45. In that same envelope I noticed that the guy I purchased all this stuff from had an invoice and a printout of a website where I'm guessing he had purchased replica carb boots. These may be the set I had run on the bike I gave my brother, which worked great. I never ran the ones I'm selling, but they don't look as though they have had much use. Anyway, I visited the website, and they are still selling those replica boots for $99+ shipping. Just thought I'd let you know. If you want my used oem set (+an extra #4 boot) you can paypal: greg@leroy.com
boots 4.jpeg
boots 3.jpeg
boots 2.jpeg
boots 1.jpeg
Band clamps.jpeg

cb750 bobber
cb750 bobber

September 4th, 2018, 12:10 am #23

Sorry, Frank, forgot to include the website link:

https://www.vintagecb750.com/products/6 ... ots-clamps

greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk