5th Annual Midwest Builders Bash, Alden Iowa Aug 10th - 12th.

5th Annual Midwest Builders Bash, Alden Iowa Aug 10th - 12th.

July 9th, 2018, 5:57 pm #1

at my home August 10th, 11th, and 12th.  

ANY AND ALL BIKES OR HOTRODS WELCOME!!!
We picked this date to try to avoid conflicts with anything else, also, it would be a good stop on the way back from Sturgis if you happen to be attending this year.

It will be located at my home in Alden, Iowa,   Just outside of Iowa Falls, Iowa

we are getting bigger and better every year!!   

Here are the details.

Located at   19170 County Highway D20, Alden Iowa 50006

I am located a Mile and a Half outside of Iowa Falls, Iowa.     we have two hotels that are very nice and have very good rates if you choose to stay at the hotel.   if not.

I have a 7 acre home with a Large circle driveway that has camping in the middle.    if you choose to bring a camper I have plenty of room.  we could easily put a whole fleet of campers at the top.   I do not have hookups for Electricity though.   There will be MORE than enough room for as many Campers, Trailers and Trucks as you can bring.     also, I have a 2 acre campground for tents located directly on the river, about 100 yards from the camper parking.   I am on all paved roads.  no gravel.

if weather was go get bad, I have enough room in the shop, and house to easily hold everyone out of the weather.  so don't let that slow you down!!   

July 9th, 2018, 9:39 pm #2

1 thru 4 were all great parties.
I'm trying to come up with a plan for #5!

Pfunky
Pfunky

July 10th, 2018, 2:18 pm #3

So, dates are Saturday, Sunday and Monday this year?  Don't you mean 10th, 11th and 12th?  
The Ghetto Jay Leno
of the Uncles of Agony

CHUCK DV
Admin

July 10th, 2018, 5:49 pm #4

Fixed

baz7504
MOD

July 12th, 2018, 1:16 am #5

I am out for this year unless I roll in late Saturday.   I work until 7.  For anybody on the fence...GO!  Slick and Lisa put on one of the greatest get-togethers I have ever attended!  The location is awesome, the party is legendary, and most important the family feel and brotherhood is something you need to experience!
Uncles of Agony

CHUCK DV
Admin

July 17th, 2018, 10:31 pm #6

Booked see you soon...

splitt
splitt

Yesterday, 4:03 am #7

We'll be there Friday. Saturday, we have something planned, so we'll have to bug out in the morning.
"Don't fornicate. With the one you love to hate."

Flogging Molly - The Heart of the Sea.