Shows Application/Template

May 23rd, 2014, 9:14 am #1

Want to have a show on Evolve?! Use the template below and submit an application. After posted and we have reviewed your application you will be contacted on further instructions as soon as possible.

Code: Select all

[center][font=TIMESNEWROMAN][color=89d4f7][center][u][b][big][big][big]SHOW NAME[/big][/big][/big][/b][/u][/color][/center]

[font=timesnewroman][color=white][big][big][big][b][u]---SHOW INFORMATION[/u][/b][/big][/big][/big][/color][u][b]
[font=timesnewroman]Show Name:[/font][/b][/u] [i]????[/i]
[b][u]Show Rating:[/u][/b] [i]?????[/i]
[u][b]Series Premiere:[/b][/u] [i]???[/i]
[u][b]Show Theme Song:[/b][/u] [i]???[/i]
[u][b]Show Synopsis:[/b][/u] [i]?????[/i]
[b][u]Show Creators/Producers:[/u][/b] [i]???[/i]
[b][u]Network:[/u][/b] [i]Evolve[/i]

[u][b][big][big][big][color=white]---CAST[/color][/big][/big][/big][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=89d4f7]NAME HERE:[/color][/b][/u] [i]??????[/i]

[u][b][big][big][big][color=white]---SHOWS[/color][/big][/big][/big][/b][/u]
[u][b][/b][/u] [/font][/font][/center]

#RiskyBusiness
R I S K O I N T E R G A L A C T I C C H A M P I O N

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 23rd, 2014, 11:45 am #2

So is this like a youtube kinda thing?

May 23rd, 2014, 3:43 pm #3

Neon Dragons wrote:So is this like a youtube kinda thing?
Yeah. Like web series and such.

#RiskyBusiness
R I S K O I N T E R G A L A C T I C C H A M P I O N

July 19th, 2014, 1:36 am #4

[color=89d4f7]
Trap House
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Trap House
Show Rating: TV-MA
Series Premiere: April 25, 2013
Show Theme Song: Trap House by. French Montana feat. Birdman & Rick Ross - Produced by Jahlil Beats
Show Synopsis: Following the lives of Ronnie Banks and his friends inside of a huge household that's dubbed the Trap House
Show Creators/Producers: Brandon Banks and Blake Bridges
Network: Evolve

---CAST
Ronald Banks: Ronnie Banks (2013-Present, 07 Episodes)
Anthony Johnson: Tony Bravo (2014-Present, 01 Episodes)
Lonny Ohno: RED (2013-Present, 03 Episodes)
Luke Wisia: as Himself (2014-Present, 01 Episodes)
Jace Bridges: as Himself (2013-Present, 02 Episodes)
Trey Hong: Pryde (2014-Present, 00 Episodes)

Main Stars Alumini....
Jayden Gamble: Gambino (2013-2013, 07 Episodes)
Skye Azante: Skye Fly (2013-2013, 02 Episodes)
Blake Bridges: Lyle Risky (2013-2013, 07 Episodes)
Brandon Banks: as Himself (2013-2013, 03 Episodes)

Guest Stars to be announced and added...
Felicity Banks: as Herself (2013-Present, 01 Episodes)
Tank Miller: Tank (2013-Present, 04 Episodes)
Ty'Ron Miller Jr.:[/color] T2 (2013-Present, 03 Episodes)
Minka Paxton: Minka (2013-2013, 02 Episodes)
Jaya DeCarlo: Jaya (2013-Present, 02 Episodes)
Cassandra Lestrange: Cass (2013-Present, 02 Episodes)
Calvin Radke: as himself (2013-2013, 01 Episodes)
Uncle Banks: as himself (2013-Present, 01 Episodes)
The Diamond Twins as themselves (2013-2013, 01 Episodes)
Kenny Kasaul as himself (2013-Present, 01 Episodes)
Zero McHannon as Zero (2013-Present, 01 Episodes)
Rich Dice as himself (2013-Present, 01 Episodes)
Ezekiel Braxton-Shakespeare IX as Ezekiel (2013-Present, 02 Episodes)
Amber Nicole as herself (2013-2013, 01 Episodes)
Pablo as himself (2013-Present, 02 Episodes)
Juan Ramirez as himself (2013-2013, 01 Episodes)
Charlie Samuels as herself (2014-Present, 01 Episodes)

---SHOWS
---SEASON ONE
Episode One: Home Sweet Home - Part One (Series Premiere), April 25, 2013
Episode Two: Home Sweet Home - Part Two, May 2, 2013
Episode Three: Full Of Surprises, May 9, 2013
Special Edition Episode: Trap House Special Edition: The Pool Party, May 13, 2013
Episode Four: A New Trapper, May 23, 2013
Episode Five: Where's Jace?, June 5, 2013
Episode Six: One To Remember, June 21, 2013 (Season Finale)

---SEASON TWO
Episode One: TBA, TBA

---THE LOST EPISODE
Lost Episode: New Roommates, January 23, 2014

July 21st, 2014, 5:15 pm #5

[color=89d4f7]
EVIL M.D.
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Evil M.D.
Show Rating: PG-13
Series Premiere: TBA
Show Theme Song: "Bitch Came Back" by Seether
Show Synopsis: An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.
Wait.. wait... wait! No, that's HOUSE M.D. In Evil M.D. we just get to have more of Carnival and her side-kick, Igor the Mannequin. Together... well, mostly just Carnival, they fight against a bunch of Super-Heros in what is probably just delusions of a little kid.

Show Creators/Producers: Carnival

---CAST
[color=89d4f7]NAME HERE:[/color] Carnival
Igor

---SHOWS
My Manga List
Favorite Wrestlers
LastFM
You've got to be crazy! It's too late to be sane, too late. You've got to go full tilt bozo... 'Cause, you're only given a little spark of madness...
And if you lose that, you're nothing

October 3rd, 2016, 1:59 am #6

[color=89d4f7]
ADRENALINE
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Adrenaline
Show Rating: TV-MA: Mature Themes, Racing Sequences
Series Premiere: April 2017
Show Theme Song: “No One Knows” By Queens of the Stone Age (UNKLE Remix)
Show Synopsis: The Year is 2023 and Natalie Schweinsteiger (open) is the best Formula 1 racer in the world. Several years running she’s burnt up the track for her home land of Germany. Dina Grantham (open) was never supposed to make it out of Formula 3 – while she’s a natural, she’s a bit rough around the edges. Grantham was discovered by a racing legend in Beau Swift (open) who in 2008 was the king of the racing world until he was nearly paralyzed as a result of a crash, that Schweinsteiger’s current team caused (but was never brought to justice over). Swift sees the bright side of Grantham’s gift, and thinks she’s going to knock Schweinsteiger off of her seat. All the while they’re pushing themselves both physically and mentally to a point of breaking. Meanwhile, they’re family lives and personal lives are suffering as they risk everything to become world champions for their respective teams.
Show Creators/Producers: Renny Harlin, Ryan Lecavalier

---CAST
Main Cast

Dina Grantham, 19 (UK): (Open) - A former troubled teen with an affinity for driving, she’s got a natural talent for driving and seems to be rising through the ranks of both Formula 2 and 3 to get to where she is today. She came close to winning the championship last year – this year she thinks things are going to be different. She was originally discovered by racing legend Beau Swift.

Natalie Schweinsteiger, 22 (GER): (Open) A three time championship winning driver. She’s proud of where she comes from, she’s nicknamed “The Falcon” for a reason, she dethroned the former champion Shea Rider three seasons ago and she’s been on top ever since. Her team demands perfection, and she’s no different.

Shea Rider, 28 (USA): (Ryan Lecavalier) A former two-time champion, Rider was dethroned by Schweinsteiger three short seasons ago. Rider is considered the rock star among the drivers, she’s more about the glitz and the glamour of being famous and the play girl life style that it brings versus actually competing. Still, she’s there as America’s top driver and is dangerous—if she ever wanted to be.

Morgan Ramos, 29 - (SPN): (Open) Ramos hails from a Spanish / European driving dynasty that is always in top from no matter the race. Ramos’s father put her in charge of driving the test cars; she became the main driver after the other driver quit over a money dispute. Ramos’s specialty is cornering, she came in 5th last season and is one of the most beloved and mysterious drivers on the grid.

Gemma Ryan, 27 - (AUS): (Nina Stokes) Gemma Ryan is a name that people know from her father’s exploits playing Australian Rugby. She’s one of the most prolific drivers in Australia, but is a fairly unknown talent in Europe. She’s got a long lasting rivalry with Rider that reminds people of Schweinsteiger and Grantham, but they have their limits.

Asami Masuno, 18 - (JPN) (Open): Asami Masuno is a former J-Pop idol who secretly was interested in cars from a very young age. She used to play video games (like Forza and Grand Tourismo) to get her fix until she was old enough to get behind the wheel. As cliché and stereotypical as it where, she got her start racing by taking part in races after dark in high school. She’s very talented at driving, but when you’re in an F1 Car that’s only ‘half ok’ She’s always on her phone conducting her business on social media, her personality is very playful and laid back.

Marceline Régnier, 18 - (FRA) (Open): Marceline Régnier is a mysterious person, nothing is known about her. She’s rather quiet and keeps to herself people think she might be a hopeful driver for the future. At the moment she’s still testing cars, getting a feel for driving after graduating from the academy her teammate is the main driver for now.

---

Collin Wilshere, 25 - (UK) (Open): Wilshere used to be the top driver for his team until Grantham ousted him. Ever since he’s been slightly upset with his position on the pole. He’s always coming in second, over time he’s somewhat come around to driving as the second driver giving Grantham the defensive prowess she needs to cross the finish line. He’s infatuated with Régnier but hasn’t worked up enough courage to talk to her yet.

Lukas Hummels, 27 - (GER) (Open): Hummels is known as “The King of the Straightaway” a perfectionist who knows his role on his team. He’s kept his teammate at pole position and likes mixing it up with Wilshire regularly. He almost won a championship but thanks to Rider his hopes were dashed, he publicly defaces her regularly because of it. He actually has feelings for Rider, but her demeanor and outgoingness scares even him, someone who’s so straight laced.

Ethan Lake, 30 - (USA) (Open): Lake is the owners only son someone who acts more than Rider’s handler than her teammate. Lake didn’t want to become a driver it’s that he was the only one medically fit enough (at the time) to drive the car for the team. Lake actually is suffering from PTSD; however, he’s using drugs to keep his condition in check. On the track he’s not even trying to win, he’s only there to make sure that Rider gets to where she needs to be to secure points at least. The mighty Lake Team has fallen pretty low from their consecutive championships.

Sergio Serrato, 27 - (SPN) (Open): Serratto feels he’s the real “King of the Straightaway” he’s got a healthy rivalry with Hummels that’s very entertaining. In reality Serratto is the ladies man of the entire grid, he spends his time signing autographs and playing guitar when he isn’t driving. He’s in love with his teammate Ramos and seemingly always has something to say when they’re racing, but he puts her ahead of everything as the second driver on their team.

Izumo Otomo, 32 - (JPN) (Open): A samurai in the truest of sense of the word, Otomo is one of the best racers (and he’s the second to Asami.) Otomo was originally brought on as a rookie to be the future of the industry but an undisclosed illness kept him from reaching his true potential. He views everybody with respect, but he can’t stand Serrato or Hummels. He acts more like a bodyguard for his teammate than her actual teammate.

Johnny Langerak, 28 - (AUS) (Open): Langerak is Australia’s bad boy, who's a driver riddled with jealousy for a reason. Ever since Ryan came onto the team, he’s been doing his best to undo her forward progress. Ever since he lost the main driving spot on the team, he’s had it out for her. In quality he always seems to slack off and either doesn’t want to be around his team nor his teammate. Langerak has been suspended before for disorderly conduct by slugging Wilshire in the face the only time he’s ever taken a poll home.

Raphael Marchand, 23 - (FRA) (Open): Marchand is the main driver ahead of Régnier but like her he’s pretty young into his career. Out of the two drivers he’s the only one suitable for the main driving role for now. He’s a dreamer, one that wanted to be either a ballet dancer or a painter. It’s what he does in his spare time. He’s inspired by Grantham’s natural abilities and her talent for driving, it’s the only reason why he stays out on the track to see her race.

---

Supporting Roles:

Beau Swift, 45 - Retired, (UK) (Open): In 2008 Swift was known as the best driver in any motorsport on the planet. He was the first driver to race Le Mans, Formula One, and Rally all in the tail end of his career regularly and even for his age he was considered untouchable. He crashed his F1 Car one race and was nearly paralyzed from the waist down, but nobody knows why. There are suspicions that the German team sabotaged his car. He founded the Swift Racing Team as a result to stick close to the sports he holds dear to his heart, He discovered Grantham as part of a youth program where a driving academy school tried to make them into productive members of society by teaching them how to drive. At first he saw her as his ticket of getting revenge against the team that put him out.

More To Be Announced...

---

Guest Stars:

To Be Announced...

---SHOWS
Season 1 (TBA) - 12 Episodes

October 3rd, 2016, 2:37 pm #7

[color=89d4f7]
Ketsueki Kōshin
Translated as The Blood March in English
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Ketsueki Kōshin
Show Rating: Mature for Blood, Language, and Violence
Series Premiere: Late November/Early December
Show Theme Song: “Different Sense” by Dir En Grey
Show Synopsis: This is an Japanese animated series about a merciless empress who is set on conquering the world. During the course of her campaign, she crosses an impoverished village. Two traveling warriors step into protect the people, but are slayed in the process. Before the battle, the warriors gave their child to the village shaman; he and the child were able to escape. The child grows up and vows to avenge the death of her parents.
Show Creators/Producers: Ichi-1 Studios

---VOICEOVER CAST
Salem Cartier
Ashley Marie Chase
DeMarcus Gresham
TJ Jones
Ryan LeCavalier
Jason Mentez
Lyza Reyes
Nina Stokes
Ace Watson

---SHOWS
Preview Trailer: Mid-November (15 minutes)
OVA One: Late Nov/Early Dec. (65 minutes)
OVA Two: Mid/Late Jan. (70 minutes)
OVA Three: Mid/Late February (90 minutes)

February 4th, 2017, 4:12 pm #8

[color=89d4f7]
BLACK RIVER
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Black River
Show Rating: Mature for blood, violence, language, sexual situations, drug references
Series Premiere: August 2017
Show Theme Song: VAST - You're the Same

Show Synopsis: The body of local girl Rachel Aurelie is discovered, and she appears to have been killed in a ritualistic manner, as her body is bound to a tree bearing marks similar to stigmata and her eyes had been removed. As the details of the murder become knowledge to the community, it soon becomes clear that Rachel had been living a double life, working as a prostitute in order to pay for her college tuition, and she was well-known to the seedy underworld of Black River

Looking to investigate this savage murder and bring the perpetrator to justice, FBI detective Jordan Brett is assigned to investigate the case, finding himself in a community that finds itself both mourns the murder yet also seems strangely ambivalent to it

Show Creators/Producers: The Colleton Company, Elijah Black

---CAST
[color=89d4f7]Jordan Brett:[/color] An FBI detective investigating a ritualistic murder of a local prostitute, who is haunted by a witness in a previous case being executed that causes him to smoke heavily

[color=89d4f7]Ryan Larabee:[/color] Head of local PD, whose hands-off approach to the case is a source of frustration for Brett, although his knowledge of how the town works proves invaluable

[color=89d4f7]Rachel Aurelie:[/color] The victim of the murder which has summoned Brett to Black River, news which comes as a shock to her surviving family as they knew her as a smart, funny girl who was working to earn money to go to college. Although she appears dead early on, she appears in flashbacks and visions throughout the series

[color=89d4f7]Drew:[/color] owner of the local bar Red Jack's, who appears to know more than he is letting on (played by Elijah Black)

[color=89d4f7]Tom Aurelie:[/color] Rachel's estranged brother, who is convinced the murder is connected to Red Jack's, which causes him to be a hindrance to the investigation

[color=89d4f7]Jodelle Douglas:[/color] Tom's girlfriend, although their already-strained relationship is tested by Tom's obsession with the case

[color=89d4f7]Madame DuBois:[/color] The madame of the local brothel, The White Butterfly, which occupies the top floor of the town's hotel

[color=89d4f7]Daniel Grange:[/color] The local crime kingpin

[color=89d4f7]Moss:[/color] Bookish officer with the local PD who is always on hand to help with the investigation

[color=89d4f7]Hendricks:[/color] Brutish officer with the local PD who is always always willing to offer his opinion on the investigation, regardless of whether he was asked for it

[color=89d4f7]Dr. Arnaud:[/color] The local coroner, who both possesses a particularly dark sense of gallows humour as well as a low tolerance of being asked questions

[color=89d4f7]Robert Escoffier:[/color] Manager of the town's hotel, who sees no problem with the White Butterfly operating on his premises. In fact he seems too happy to be working with Madame DuBois

[color=89d4f7]Alex:[/color] A young mechanic who, having lost his virginity to Rachel on his 18th birthday, had become obsessed with her

[color=89d4f7]Lucky Luc:[/color] A local drug dealer with ties to Grange who is often found in Red Jack's

[color=89d4f7]Artem:[/color] Grange's Eastern European bodyguard

[color=89d4f7]Rose:[/color] One of Madame DuBois' prostitutes, who was close to Rachel, having started working there for similar reasons that Rachel had

[color=89d4f7]Lily:[/color] One of Madame DuBois' prostitutes who was with Rachel on the night she was murdered, yet her alcoholism means she cannot remember the events of the night

[color=89d4f7]Iris:[/color] One of Madame DuBois' prostitutes, who keeps an eye on the girls working there to keep Madame DuBois informed of any dissent in the ranks

[color=89d4f7]Daniel:[/color] Bell boy at the town's hotel

[color=89d4f7]Manuella:[/color] Maid at the town's hotel

[color=89d4f7]Karin Grant:[/color] a Lana Del Rey-esque club singer

---SHOWS
Episode One: August 2017
Episode Two: September 2017
Episode Three: October 2017
Episode Four: November 2017
Episode Five: December 2017

August 2nd, 2017, 6:47 pm #9

[color=89d4f7]
KEEPING UP WITH ZOLA STAR
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Keeping Up With Zola Star
Show Rating: TV-14
Show Theme Song: Kiiara - Gold
Show Synopsis: Follows the life of up & coming RISE wrestler Zola Star and her journey to wrestling stardom. Watch as Zola trains, struggles with love, and finding herself in the spotlight.
Show Creators/Producers: Zola Star

---CAST
[color=89d4f7]Zola Star:[/color] Zola Star is the star of this reality show. It follows her life and journey as a professional wrestler.

---SHOWS

September 1st, 2017, 6:48 pm #10

[color=89d4f7]
FABLETOWN
[/color]

---SHOW INFORMATION
Show Name:
Fabletown

Show Rating: Mature for Blood, Language, Sex and Violence

Show Theme Song: Afraid of Us by Dean Templeton (original song)

Show Synopsis: For years, many of the magical lands described in myth, legend, and folklore (known as The Homelands) have been occupied by an enigmatic tyrant known as the Adversary. To mask their presence from the native humans, all non-human fables have to purchase an enchantment known as a "glamour" which allows them to appear human, or be relocated to a rural community known as "The Farm". Set in the 1980's, Bigby Wolf, formerly known as "The Big Bad Wolf" is the sheriff of Fabletown, a hidden community of fairy tale characters in New York City - primarily Manhattan. For Bigby, the job always comes first and his dedication to the job pays a heavy price to his social life, which is nonexistent to say the least. Increasingly haunted by his past, Bigby is obsessive, cunning but also violent - and things for Bigby aren't getting any easier.

Show Creators/Producers:
Pierre Martinez (creator/showrunner)
Augustine River (producer)
Dave Lowell (producer)
Neil Cross (producer)
Mark Storm (producer)

---CAST
[color=89d4f7]BIGBY WOLF[/color] Bigby comes across as gruff and mean, but he is a firm believer in the law and due process. Although formerly an actual wolf of giant proportions, Bigby now has the ability to take on human form, and to switch between his human and wolf forms at will.

[color=89d4f7]SNOW WHITE[/color] Director of Operations of Fabletown and King Cole's Deputy Mayor. She is the real power behind the throne of Fabletown, responsible for all policy and administrative decisions. The love interest of Bigby Wolf.

[color=89d4f7]JACK HORNER[/color] is a trickster. Though mostly good, he tends to get in trouble for tricking people out of their possessions. However, whatever he gains never seems to stay with him. His ability to deal himself four jacks whenever he wants is useful in beating others in card games.

[color=89d4f7]BOY BLUE[/color] is a clerk at the business office.

[color=89d4f7]FLYCATCHER[/color] He's generally viewed as a nice, if simple man, but hides a great capacity for magic.

[color=89d4f7]TRUSTY JOHN[/color] is a Fable who is known for being trustworthy. He is unable to break a vow unless it conflicts with a previous one that was made.

[color=89d4f7]KING COLE[/color] is the long serving mayor of Fabletown. He has no special abilities, but is very well-liked. His view is that a king (or mayor, as it happens) should be a servant of the people more than a ruler.

[color=89d4f7]PRINCE CHARMING[/color] is a citizen and the second mayor of the community. Prince Charming can be regarded as an opportunistic rogue, and a womanizer. He desires riches and often woos women for the sake of living in their wealth. He has been proven to be very determined when he sets his mind on something, such as becoming the mayor of Fabletown.

[color=89d4f7]BRIAR ROSE[/color] also known as the Sleeping Beauty, is Prince Charming's second ex-wife.

[color=89d4f7]GEPPETTO[/color] also known as the Adversary, is the real power behind the Empire's throne. Cold, calculating, and ruthless, Geppetto will stop at nothing to increase the power of his Empire, including devastating the Homelands and causing the deaths of hundreds of Fables.

[color=89d4f7]GRIMBLE[/color] The security guard at the Woodland apartment building that forms the centre of Fabletown, Grimble is the troll from the tale of the Three Billy Goats Gruff and quite possibly many other tales where a troll features. He has possession of an expensive glamour spell. He has been shown to assume troll form for battle.

[color=89d4f7]BLUEBEARD[/color] is incredibly wealthy, being one of the very few Fables who managed to escape the Homelands with his wealth intact, having charged a high price in order to ferry Fables to the mundane world.

[color=89d4f7]TOMMY SHARP[/color] is a journalist who believes that there's more happening behind Fabletown.

[color=89d4f7]BUFKIN[/color] is a winged monkey that serves as Fabletown's librarian. Bufkin is often drunk as he is an alcoholic and finds ways to get his hands on liquor.

[color=89d4f7]LUMI[/color] better known as the Snow Queen, is the commander of the Emperor's personal guard.

---SHOWS
TBA

Confirmation of reply: