S01E10 - It's Time

September 16th, 2016, 3:50 am #1

Back At It
S01E10 - "It's Time"

The season finale began with Chelsea, Kevin and Elliot talking about El Jefe and The Lab Rat with their milk. They all discussed what they thought might happen and what they’d need to do about it. They didn’t understand why use cats but El Jefe wasn’t the brightest or normal type of criminal mastermind. Ziggy then popped in still pissed about everything saying there wasn’t any damn cat out there on the streets. This peaked the others interest.

At Rick James High School it was a big day because it was finally game day and it was a big game tonight. Everyone was said to be there. Two of the best teams in the state playing tonight. Steven was as hype as anyone else at the prep rally. Michael & Landon sat with his crush and her friends. Rebecca sat with Holly and a few friends and for some reason Holly kept trying to hold Rebecca’s hand. Steven gave an epic speech to the school and head everyone hype for the game that night.

Linda was at home getting things ready for the tailgate party at the school along with Carla and Bruce’s wife. Bruce and Arnold were in the living room talking shit to one another because each of them went to different high schools which both were playing tonight. They didn’t stop arguing until Kevin and Elliot came up telling them to.

Chelsea was able to make it to her class just in time to take the test. She took it quickly confident she’d pass it and got the hell out of there so she could go back to trying to figure out what El Jefe’s next move.

At the game now Steven was on the field. Fucking completely up but was shockingly still alive in the game. Then something odd began to happen….Cats. Thousands of cats began to run out on the field attacking the players, coaches and fans in the stands. There stood El Jefe in the endzone laughing his ass off and rolling on the team logo as the cats were on the attack. Kevin stood there and said…”fuck”. Right before the show came to an end.

WILL EAGLE MAN & TALONA BE ABLE TO STOP EL JEFE?
WILL EL JEFE TAKE OVER EAGLES NEST?
WILL ZIGGY GET HER CUSTOMERS BACK?
WILL MICHAEL GET THE BUNS?
CHECK BACK NEXT SEASON ON….

BACK AT IT !!!!

#RiskyBusiness
R I S K O I N T E R G A L A C T I C C H A M P I O N