ASHATTACK

January 12th, 2015, 1:14 am #1

We see Ashley Hamilton, sitting in the scene. She is wearing a short black dress with her black hair curled down her shoulders. Ashley has a simple smile on her face, licking her red lips lightly.

What made you go from SSWA to iGNITE?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
SSWA was great. I absolutely loved my short time there, I met some really awesome people and got my first few victories there, but being a competitor I wanted more. I wanted more challenges, I wanted more experience. SSWA was awesome, I got to travel around and see a lot of places, but my idea of going to iGNITE would give me more opportunity. I’m not saying anything bad about SSWA, I enjoy watching it every week, and who knows, maybe someday I’ll get to wrestle another match there, but for right now I want to build myself up on iGNITE.

She smiles lightly.

Your relationship with Nicole, is that all for show? Or do you two really not get along?

Ashley smirks, before shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I can honestly tell you, that there is no “show” with that. What you all see and hear is what really goes on. Nicole and I were close once upon a time, but we grew apart. I realized what type of person she really is, and I don’t like it. I don’t like people telling me what they think is best for me and what I should do...and Nicole did that a lot. I get it, she….was my “sister” but a sister is supposed to be someone who has your best interest at heart...Nicole did not.

How she acted when Blake and I first started dating? A sister is supposed to support you, Nicole automatically ruled him in as a bad guy and tried to control that situation. Clearly, I didn’t listen to her, but even when I was with him for a bit, she saw how he was to me, and that still wasn’t good enough for her. She actually lied to me and said she supported my decision, and as soon as I found out she lied, that was the time I knew I wanted to separate myself from her.

What about how you treated her during Brett’s funeral? Any regrets?

Ashley looks into the camera, almost thinking for a minute, before shaking her head.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I can honestly say no, I have no regrets. I didn’t think he was a good guy. But unlike her, just making assumptions about Blake in thinking he was bad for me, I had legit reason to think that Brett was bad for her. And to be honest, she came at me first that day. She didn’t like the twitter heat she was getting from people, she came at me, we exchanged words, some not good, she brought up me being adopted and I walked out. I didn’t need to stay for that. I didn’t even need to go to that in the first place.

Was the adoption hard on you growing up? What was it like growing up in the Hamilton house?

She lets out a soft laugh.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
Hard? Oh yes.

She laughs again.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I didn’t have the best childhood growing up. I was literally picked on almost every day in middle school. I knew right away I was adopted, and so did the other kids and for some reason they would make fun of me for that. Kids can be really mean, but I tried not to let it affect me too much. I was always the weird “Other” Hamilton. That’s what people always saw me as, the other Hamilton. Things got better in high school though. I lost the baby fat and discovered makeup and started to branch out and drop the middle school ghosts. Growing up in the Hamilton house? Well. It was interesting….and that is what brings me to wrestling today. We grew up on watching wrestling. Nicole got into it first sure, but deep down I always knew this was what I wanted to do. I just needed to push myself to actually do it.

What is your dream match?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
Honestly? I am already getting it. This upcoming iGNITE I’m in a Rookie against a legend match against Flame. This match is so important to me, because it is only my second match on iGNITE, and it is against a legend! This match is going to be both an awesome experience and a lesson. I’m a very humble person. I appreciate all the opportunities and the chances, but I’m also one who likes to work hard. I don’t like to half ass anything. This match is going to be my biggest challenge yet, and I am very excited for it.

What are your goals and dreams for being on iGNITE?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I want to work my way up to the top. I want people to be able to see Ashley. Not the other Hamilton, but Ashley. I want to be in the main event scene some day and I want to be able to go out there and handle all my challenges that get thrown to me and I want to show that I have what it takes to be one of the best this brand...and maybe even company, will see. I’m a fighter and fighting is exactly what I plan on doing.

Can you talk a little bit about your relationship with Blake Bridges and where that’s at?

Ashley looks into the cameras and smiles lightly.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
Well I certainly had a feeling this would come up…

She grins a little before letting out a soft laugh.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
He’s a great guy. He helped me a lot, with personal stuff I was going through, and he was always there for me. I think what really made me attracted to him the most is that he saw me as Ashley. Not just the other Hamilton, but Ashley, an individual. Many people like to think and go with the idea that he was the reason I switched from SSWA to iGNITE, but he wasn’t. He even said don’t expect any favors, and I even said I didn’t want anything like that, that wasn’t why I was with him.

She smiles, before moving her hair off her shoulder.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
We however, are not together right now. But, that doesn’t mean that I’m interested in anyone else or anything. I love him...and I’m not going to give up on what the future might have for us. It may seem silly or stupid, but that’s the type of person I am. I don’t give up.

She smiles, before looking up at the cameras again.

Back on the wrestling, how do you prepare for a match?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I spend lots of time in the gym and trying to study my opponent. Backstage before matches you can usually see me with headphones and catch me stretching backstage, just trying to zone everyone out and concentrating on the match.

What’s a typical off day like for Ashley?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
Well, nothing too special. I usually get up, take my dog Champ for a run, then when I get back home I make a delicious smoothie. I try to get at least two hours of the gym in every day. The gym is my safe zone. I feel like nothing bad can happen there. After that, I usually just go with the flow.

If you weren’t wrestling, what would you be doing?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
Well, I had a job at Starbucks for a while.

She laughs before shrugging her shoulders.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I don’t want to be serving coffee my whole life, so I guess I’m really glad that I got into wrestling.

She smiles, before looking up once again.

And lastly, what can we expect from Ashley?

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
Hardwork. Dedication. And a lot of ass kicking.

She laughs lightly.

ASHLEY HAMILTON:
I used to be this shy quiet person. But now look? I would have never came out like this and done an open interview show like this. But I’m at that point right now in my life where I feel comfortable in my own skin. I feel determined to make it big in this company and I feel confident that I can make people see who Ashley really is.

She smiles as the scene fades out.