So... I finaly undone what i had glued last time. I have realised than my main roof would be too high compared to the tower roof. I have to up a little the tower itself. Half a level, probably.
So i have logicaly continued the main roof, to see what i could do.
The second slope should be like the one showed on the right of the picture, with the roof part hold by the cutter.
On this side, i have found i had a light between the two roof parts...
And that is why... I had glued the roof parts as if i had a right border, which is not the case >__<
I will have to unglue this part... To rebuild the roof correctly.
I have also added some vertical beam to support the roof.
So... Not really the advances i was hoping for this short session... i should not have worked at night and with only two hourse but well... Time is rare those weeks.
I will do better next time :)