Dungeon pieces

steviethepict
steviethepict

8:55 PM - Aug 07, 2018 #1

Hi all,

I am looking to get some photos of creative Dungeon pieces using Hirst Arts, as inspiration for a series of modular pieces I am creating. if anyone has any pics or links to such pieces i would be immensely grateful. I will of course share my own when the project is complete... 

steviethepict

Roga Danar
Roga Danar

10:24 PM - Aug 07, 2018 #2

If you search for the user named Duncan, he has done a bunch of great stuff.  If you search up at the top key words, you should find a lot of stuff also.  Some of the older posts have broken links for the pictures, but many still have some good pics.  I have a few things posted under my Heroquest board post.

steviethepict
steviethepict

9:56 AM - Aug 08, 2018 #3

Hey Roga, 
had a look for Duncan, can't see his stuff on here. can you link to any of his stuff?
yes i've had a look at your stuff, its great. 

Roga Danar
Roga Danar

2:49 PM - Aug 08, 2018 #4

Whoops!  I gave you the wrong name.  It's Dunkin.  Well it's a homonym at least.  Try this one:
dunkin-s-odds-and-ends-pic-heavy-update ... t8208.html
Just checked it out and the pics are good.  If has great pics through all the pages.  It's not his only post either.  He has a modular dungeon post that also has a bunch of furniture.  Also maybe search potion shop, I think there is some stuff there.
If you are going for realism, have you checked out Lady Sabelle's site.  She has some molds for clothing and misc. dungeon stuff that's really good and works perfectly with Hirst stuff.  I will post a pic of a small piece I did.